Relax and The Ex

Yay new chapter! Sorry it took a while for me to post it I know last chapter got 3 votes already but I haven't had time sorry! I usually right these on the bus. I photoshopped the Picture above I know it isn't the best and she doesn't have long hair but shhh😂
------------------------____________________

It was are 4th day at Paris and it was amazing we went to a bunch of Shops and museums and some tourist spots. I was having so much fun and Josh and I were getting closer and closer.  A bunch of people were staring at him and I probably because I looked so young and was pregnant. Today we were just staying at the hotel and just relax walking took so
Much out of me and I know it was good for the baby and me but I just couldn't walk anymore. "What movie?" Josh asked looking threw the movies on Netflix. "Um can we watch" I paused and thought about what to watch "A scary movie? I don't know which one" I added on after I thought "Yeah" he went to the horror movie section and picked a movie. The Purge to be exact, it isn't a scary scary movie but I still loved the movie. "Yay I love their movie!! Can we watch all 3?" I asked laying my head on his chest. "Sure, should I order room service?" He asked which before he could even say the whole sentence I started nodding my head. I was starving. He picked up the hotel phone and called room service "What do you want?" He asked looking over at me "Fruits, Veggie burger and fries!" I said with a big smile on my face. He repeated my order and order his food which was potatoes and a steak. Which might I say that sounded good but for some reason when I see the steak I always throw up. I have been trying to not eat any meat since I am a vegetarian but it is hard sometimes because the baby craves stuff and I try to avoid it but I can't but after I have this baby I will be fully vegetarian and so will this whole family! "I love this part! The kid is so creepy!" I said pointing to the tv still with my big smile, I looked over at Josh and saw him staring at me "You know it is rude to stare" I said laughing "You know you have a beautiful smile" he said which made me blush "And you have beautiful eyes, I can stare at them for hours" I told him staring into his eyes biting my lip. Oh these hormones are out of control I just want him to kiss me forever and do more! His eyes moved from my lips to my eyes and I guess he saw that I was hungry for him so he just started to kiss me. I crawled on top of him and went to take off his shirt when someone knocked on the door "Really!" I said getting up and walking to the door and opened it "Ooo food! What took you so long!!!" I squealed which made the guy walking in give me a weird look "Hey this baby is hungry!" I said pointing to my stomach "Aren't you?" I said talking to my belly "Don't mind her she is pregnant and weird" Josh said laughing taking the food from him "Hey!" I said to Josh "You made me pregnant" I said pointing my finger at him. I guess the guy felt awkward so he walked towards the door "have a nice day" he said awkwardly leaving the room. "He probably thought we were on crack or something" I said laughing getting back in bed "FOOOD!" I screamed opening the top of the food tray "Calm down we don't want you to hurt the baby" Josh said laughing.

We had finished are food already and know we're on our last movie of the purge series we had 5 minutes left . After this we were going to the big hotel pool which might I say I was kinda nervous. I didn't like showing my tummy that much like I am okay with clothes on but a bathing suit I don't know.. "You ready?" He asked me turning off the tv "Yeah let me just put on my bathing suit. I grabbed my black bikini bottoms and the black and white top. It was kind of like a shirt but I could wear it in the pool and it still showed my baby bump a little so i guess like a crop top {picture of the bathing suit is above}. I walked to the bathroom and put it on and then put on my little cover up. "Ready!" I said walking out of the bathroom "You look amazing" Josh said he knows I don't like showing my tummy too much. "thank you, now let's go before I change my mind" I said grabbing a pool bag I put together and went towards to the door. We made it to the pool and got in, I honestly thought everyone would be staring at me but nobody did which made me happy.

We swam for an hour and a half and soon went back up. I took a quick shower after Josh did and went straight to sleep that pool made me so tired. About 10 minutes into sleeping I heard Josh on the phone which made me wake up . "Sara I will see you later when I get back" he said into the phone. I stayed acting like a sleep to hear the rest "Sara I said I will see you when I get back." He said again "Sara I miss you too but-" he said but then I guess was cut off by Sara. Wow so he is cheating on me.. When I get back I am leaving him.

Josh POV {aka the phone call}

I got a phone call from a blocked number and answered it because I knew the only person who it could be is Sara.

Hello?

Hey Sara what do you want?

I miss you and I wanted to call you.

You hurt me don't call me. You got pregnant with another's mans baby!

I am sorry babe! Please I miss you!

I miss you but-

Don't say but

Bye

I ended the call and went back to bed. I hope she didn't hear that.

_____________________________

Short chapter sorry but a good chapter! I feel bad for Rowan and then Sara ugh. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this

Comment, vote and share!