miscarriage?

Okay I know I said that I was going to end this story soon but I decided not to since last chapter and everything, also think you guys for reading my other story if you did💜
Also sorry if some of the pregnant stuff is wrong I am not sure about how a pregnancy goes so yeah kinda winging it 
_____________________________

I sat there crying hoping he wouldn't get hurt hoping she wouldn't find me or anything. I heard the cop sirens coming closer and closer. I kept hearing her kick the door and kick it and scream and josh yelling at her to leave us. I looked down and saw blood on the floor I didn't know what to do I didn't know why there was blood! I started freaking out and screamed "Josh help!!!" I heard him run to the closest he opened the door and looked down and saw blood "oh my gosh! What is happening!" He said  picking me up bursting out of the bedroom door knocking Miss.Smith down running downstairs out the front door "HELP! She is bleeding the baby might be hurt!" He screamed at the police running towards us, I felt cramps where the baby was. "sir calm down we will call an ambulance" the police officer said he told the other officers to go inside he called an ambulance.

I was in the ambulance and heard them talking asking Josh questions like how along am I or what happened. "She will be fine!" The lady yelled sticking am iv in my arm "Do you know what is wrong with her?" Josh asked "She could have had a miscarriage" she said once I heard that I stopped breathing I got light headed and then fainted.

I woke up and was sitting in a hospital bed wth a bunch of wires and such hooked up to me, and something around my stomach I guess monitoring the baby. I had a hand on my hand and someone's head crying in my arm I felt the tears running down my arm. I heard someone whispering "Please stay with me I don't wanna lose you" I looked up and saw it was Josh and saw Jamie and Shawn crying "Is the baby okay?" I asked nobody responded they just stopped crying and looked up at me shocked and Jamie ran toward me hugging me I hugged her back, "Is the baby OKAY!" I screamed making them jump I was just wanting to know if the baby was fine that is all I cared about "The baby is...

-------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this is a short chapter but I wanted a cliffhanger and I didn't know what else to add to make it longer but yeah so sorry it is short but I had my reason! I will post next when this gets 5 VOTES. Anyway comment vote and share