My Water broke?!

I can't believe that last  chapter for 9 votes all you guys needed was one more for this chapter! Anyway hope you enjoy it
__________________________

"I-.. I was going to ask you!" He said with a shaky voice, he walked over to the dresser and pulled out a box "When I- I went to look for you I was going to convince you to come back with me and then propose." He said walking back to me and opened the box to expose a beautiful huge ring. "Really?" I asked and he nodded and got down on one knee well tried to and asked me this "Will you Rowan Marry me and make my life complete" I looked at him and told him "Yes" I tried not to cry while saying it but I couldn't help it. He got up from one knee and put the ring on my finger. I decided to keep his ring till the wedding "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said back to him kissing him on his soft lips.

 I decided to keep his ring till the wedding "I love you" he said  "I love you too" I said back to him kissing him on his soft lips

{her ring}

"I am glad your okay now I was so scared.. I don't know if you heard me tell you this but you were in the same room number as my parents at the same hospital. If I were have to lost you I would have lost it because I lost my parents too and they were both trying to go get someone.." I stopped myself to try not to cry "I am glad I didn't lose another person I love." I added on "I wouldn't leave you or this baby" he said placing his hands onto my stomach "isn't he almost due?" He asked looking at my stomach to me "Yup in 1 week if he comes on time, I am ready for him to be out in the world. This pregnancy thing is a lot of work" I said laughing "I bet, with morning sickness and such. I cannot wait to see Alex" he told me. "I am tired you wanna take a nap with me?" I said biting my lip "Yes please I wanna sleep in my own bed not no hospital bed" he told me which made me laugh. "Hey I slept on a chair!" I told him laughing still "Aw I am sorry" he said rubbing my back as we lay down "Shouldn't I be rubbing your back, you just got in an accident" I told him turning around to face him. "Yes but I just got into a little accident but you have been carrying a human inside of you for 9 months" he told me placing a kiss on my forehead "Goodnight kind of" I told him laughing I flipped over on my good side and put a pillow under my stomach for support. I laid there for 10 minutes just trying to get comfy "Ugh I can't get comfy." I said on the verge to go hulk mode on this pillow. "Here let me help" Josh said getting up and walking over to my side of the bed.  He grabbed the pillow and another one and propped me up with them "Better?" He asked and I nodded "Thank you, I can never get comfy anymore." I said trying not to move "No problem" he said placing a kiss on my cheek and walking back to his side of the bed. I soon fell off to sleep and so did Josh, I could tell because he was snoring so loud.

The next day

It was the next day and I was still asleep luckily today was Sunday so yay. I have some homework to do but I am going to do that later. With him in the hospital I really haven't gotten behind in my classes which is good. I only missed one day of school and that was it. "Rowan" I heard someone whisper "Babe wake up" I heard the whisper again I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Josh in front of me. I saw the scars that were on him from the crash. "If I can wake up to this every morning I would be a happy Rowan" I said biting my lip running my finger down his chiseled muscles. "I bet you would" he said "Anyway I made you breakfast so come down whenever." He added on getting up from the bed. I can't believe he was doing so much stuff since he just had a bad accident. I guess since he heal a lot in the hospital and had medicine.

I got up and walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of joggers and one of my big shirts that had a pocket on the boob with a cat sticking out of it with his middle finger up. I threw it on and waddled my way downstairs and went into the kitchen and saw the breakfast he had made. I grabbed some food and ate it in seconds. I got up and washed my dish and stuck it in the dishwasher "Someone was hunger" he said laughing "Yup and that someone was the baby" I said turning to him leaning on the counter "Hey so what happened to Sara?" Josh asked as he got up from the table to walk to the sink "Well that whore first said she was going to marry you and you were going to raise her baby." He laughed "And I smelt alcohol in her breath and told the nurse  since it is harmful for the baby and now she is in a rehab and might be going to prison. Ops" I said starting to run out of breath.   All the sudden I felt pain in my stomach. I squealed and grunted st the pain, I grabbed the counter and squeezed it to let out all the pain into it. "Rowan? Are you okay!!" Josh asked trying to help me from falling "I think-" I was interrupted  by another pain "Hospital!" I screeched "Grab the hospital bag and drive me to the fucking hospital" I said trying to waddled my way to the door "What the fuck Alex why are you ready to come now! You are a week early HUN!" I told my belly "Okay come on let's go" Josh said running down the stairs with the hospital bag in his hand. We got outside and he locked the door and walked me to the car. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. We were about 3 minutes from the hospital when I felt water exit below "Josh! My water broke!" I said "We Will be there in a minute." He told me putting one of his hands on my thighs "It hurts josh" I told him crying "I know I bet it does just relax we are here" he told me pulling into a parking spot he quickly got out after turning the car off and helped me out of the car. "forget the hospital bag you can come back and get it" I said starting to waddle to the entrance. We finally made it in and I heard Josh asked for nurse and tell them I might be in labor. A nurse ran over to me with a wheelchair and wheeled me to a room while Josh filled out papers. Man was these few days a lot.
---------__________[[[________________
Who is excited for the next chapter?! Also comment if I should start ending the story or if I should keep it going till I reach 50 or 60 chapter!

Vote, comment and share