Cops

Who is excited for this! I am so excited to write it ugh it is going to be a good chapter!
_______________________________

Josh POV

I ran downstairs and notice her bag I threw on a shirt and picked up her stuff and hid it. After there was no evidence of her here I opened the door "Hello are you Josh Grey?" The tall man asked "Yes i am him" they nodded "We wanted to ask you some questions about your student Rowan." He said I felt like I was going to throw up, did they know about us? "We wanted to get your side on the story again just to make sure." He said taking out a notepad I told him what happened how she grabbed Rowan's wrist and threatened her and nothing else. "thank you sir I hope you have a good night." He said walking down the side walk to his cop car. I closed the door and took a deep breath. I heard a little voice call from upstairs "Are they gone?" I saw Rowan's feet slowly walking down the stairs but only her feet. "yes, they just wanted to know my side of the story on what happened with Miss.Smith"
I started to walk up went to the bed watching her walk behind me. She plopped on the bed next to me. "We can't keep doing this..we are going to get caught and I cannot lose my job and you can not get a bad reputation." I put my head down and look over at her, I knew it would hurt her saying we had to stop especially with everything happening. I saw her get up and walk over to the other side of the bed and lie down. "Rowan.." She didn't answer I rubbed her back and to walked downstairs. I made some tea for her and I and went back upstairs. I saw she was asleep so I put her tea on the table next to her and then went and sat down myself. I turned on the tv low and went to the news.

News info

A teacher from Samuel Adams high school threatened a child and grabbed her by the wrist. We are not naming the student for there safety and such. Miss.Smith the teacher will not be allowed to teach at any school anymore and will also be in jail for 15 days for putting her hands on a child.

I listened to that little part and switch it before Rowan would hear which there was really no point because she woke up right in the middle of it.. "So that is all she gets?" I heard her say shifting over to look at me. "Yup I guess so.."  She looked upset "what is wrong?" I asked her moving closer "I am just scared what if she comes after me? Or us since we turned her in? What if she tried to hurt us?!" She said so worried "I won't let her do that" I told her seriously "How you said we can't keep doing this!" She started to raise her voice at me. "I am sorry! I was just scared I thought the police were here for me to take me to jail or something for having a relationship with a student!" I said trying not to raise my voice and get mad. "I am sorry.. I know it is probably hard on you.. Miss.Smith was right and I am pushing myself onto you.." She said putting her head down, I lifted her head up by her chin "You are not pushing yourself onto me I want you." I said in a soft tone "I want you too" she whispered. I sipped my tea and she did the same and came and cuddled with me, i turned on a tv show from Netflix The Fosters I guess it was her favorite because when I turned it on she screamed!

After finishing season one we decided to order a pizza. "What do you want on it?" I asked "Pineapple and pepperoni please" she said smiling it made me happy to see her smiling just because she hasn't smiled since everything. I ordered the pizza and while we wanted we watched a few episodes of The Fosters.

It was getting late and we finished the pizza. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked "Could I stay the night?" She said giving me her puppy dog eyes "Rowan don't give me those eyes! Anyway we have school tomorrow." I said trying not to get sucked into her beautiful eyes. "Pretty please!!" She said now kissing my neck. "Ugh fine! But in the morning you gotta go home and change and such" I said trying not to moan from her kissing me. "Deal"  she picked up her phone and texted her aunt she was just going to stay at a friends house and be home early in the morning to change.
__________________
Next chapter there will be a lot of school drama so yay! Also I made a new cover for this book and I like it!!! Comment vote and share. Also comment some tips and stuff that I should do or change about this story and leave what you wanna see more of