Detention

I am so excited to write this chapter is going to have some drama so yay!! I love writing chapters for this book
________________________________

Rowan's POV

"You what?" He questioned me making sure he heard me right
"I recorded it.. Everything her grabbing my wrist and her saying she was going to hurt me.. I really don't know why but I know I was mad and needed something." I pause "I am not sure what to do with it." Taking my phone and showing him the video. It was the first time I watched it so hope it looks good. "Listen that is good that you recorded it but you have us talking about you.." He says look down "I can edit it out. I will do anything to get Miss.Smith fired now.. She is basically threatening me and you.." I say putting my head in my hands.
"Rowan I know she is but I am not sure we should turn it in." He said trying not to make eye contact with me. "what did you just say? Why shouldn't we?? We could stop this mess I wouldn't have to switch out and we wouldn't be threatened!" I said getting up angrily "I don't care what you say I am turning it in. Bye" I grabbed my things and walked to my locker and put my books back. I then took out the form for a schedule change and filled it out, if he didn't want me to show them then I will just do as she says. I soon stomp back to his class to get the form signed and knock on his door. By now kids were in his room and he was teaching. I knew I could have waited till next period to give it to him since I have him but I couldn't I was to mad. I tapped my foot and waited for him to open the door. "Yes Rowan how may I help you?" He says with his arms crossed on his chest. I stairs at his arm muscles and didn't answer his question. "Rowan what do you need I have a class to teach" he said getting impatient. "oh yes here is a paper sign it and give it to me next class" I gave him the paper and walked to my Spanish class. I walked in and got yelled at for being late and then took my seat.

Soon the bell rang which meant go to your last period, which lucky me it was Mr.Grey ugh.. He better have signed that paper. "Mr.Grey have you signed the paper?" I asked walking to his desk "No I haven't and I won't." He said tapping his pen on the desk "Why not I asked you too now please do it." He shook his head and pointed to my seat "Sit down Rowan." I stayed in the same place, I didn't move "Not until you sign the paper!" His eyes shifted to mine "Rowan sit down or a week of after school detention!" He said pointing down, I wasn't going to do anything till I got my way "Okay a week of after school detention with me now go Sit down before I make it 2!" He said started to stand up "Ugh fine" I walked to my seat and got out my notebook. "Rowan why wouldn't you just listen! Now we can't go to the mall Friday with you again." Shawn said "Well if he were just to sign the paper maybe this wouldn't of happened." I said it loud enough for him to hear "Oh yeah where were you for lunch?? We were looking everywhere for you." Jamie said "Miss.Smith made me run papers for her and it took forever." I stated I wasn't lying completely I just wasn't telling them everything that happened!

"Everyone please take our a piece of paper and a pencil and copy down the notes on the board." Mr.Grey said Pointing to the board. Soon everyone copied it down and went over some things. The bell finally rang and everyone got up including me, I needed to go to my locker and grab stuff. "Rowan where do you think your going?" Mr.Grey said "I am going to put my books and stuff away in my locker. Am I not allowed?" I said folding my arms "No you are but I will be watching you to make sure you don't leave."  He said walking out behind me "Okay creeper.." I said laughing I walked to my locker and someone standing near it "um excuse me can you not block my locker?" I said giving the guy a stare. "oh yeah sorry, are you Rowan?" The guy said I feel like I have seen him before but who knows "Yes" I said still waiting for him to move "Oh well we have some classes together and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me?" He said finally moving from my locker. "what classes and what is your name?" I opened my locker putting my books into it "Oh we have Debate and Gym together, my name is James by the way." He said putting his hand out for me to shake it. I shook it being polite and closed my locker. "oh I remember you we argued about women's rights and such." I said laughing "So about the date I would love to go" I said "But I have to go to detention, here is my number" I said handing him a piece of paper "Thanks I will text you and we can figure out when we could go" he said walking off. I got to admit he was attractive and was very sweet I wouldn't mind going out with him but I also liked Mr.Grey but I knew that we could never date so why not give him a try.

"Are you done?" I heard Mr.Grey say standing in the doorway. "Yes." I said brushing past him to get in the classroom. "So what did James want?" He said sounding jealous "He was asking me something" I sat down at a desk taking out my phone. "Um no phones in detention. Put it away." He said walking over to my desk "No I am expecting something." I said rolling my eyes. All the sudden I hear my phone ding and see a text from James. "I will be back I need to make some copy's of a debate, when I get back you better be off your phone" he says walking out and locking the door. "Ugh he is so annoying.."
I look at my phone again and put his James in my phone as a contact.

James
Hey it is James, is this Rowan?
I text back to him
Rowan
Yes it is, hey James
James
Okay I just wanted to make sure, anyway so when are you free?
Rowan
Not this week but this weekend I will be
James
Okay cool well you wanna go out Saturday?
Rowan
Sure I would love too! Anyway I got to go detention..
James
Okay well bye i will pick you up at 5 Saturday so be ready

I sat there smiling thinking about the date, I couldn't wait. I all the sudden heard the door open and shoved my phone into my purse. "Welcome back" I said giggling "How much longer do I have to stay?" I asked "Do you have somewhere to be?" He said walking to his desk "No I just don't wanna sit in this room anymore." I said rolling my eyes "About a half an hour." He said sitting down "Ughh. So are you going to sign the paper?" I asked I wanted to get it over with "No I haven't and I won't. I have thought about it and we can just go and show them the video." He said leaning back in his chair. "Oh? You want too? I thought you didn't want to.." I asked "Well I rather you not get hurt and her get fired then for you to move out of my class. I would hate to see you leave." He said rubbing his hands threw his hair "Damn" I said allowed I didn't mean to I meant to say that in my head I guess I didn't "What?" He asked "Oh um nothing. anyway When are we going to show them it?" I asked leaning forward "We can do it now if you like?" He said I nodded and we both got up.

I was nervous to show them.. What if they didn't believe us. Mr.Grey was walking back telling me he asked to see the principle, I was shaking I was tapping my foot waiting for them to call us back. "Do you wanna do this another day?" He asked leaning back in the chair "No no it is fine." About 5 minutes passed and we hear Our names my heart dropped. We got up and walked into Mrs.Johnson's office