Chapter three

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES.

Butterflies swarmed Angel's tummy, waiting for the man to say something. Yet he kept on staring. Her face turned red under his heated gaze.

He was snapped out of it when Paul suddenly spoke out, "What the f*ck?"

Angel turned to her friend, shocked. Never in her life have she ever heard Paul cursed, not in front of her at least.

Colton snapped his head to Paul, growing annoyed at his presence. He narrowed his eyes at him, "What are you still doing here? Run along boy."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Paul spat back. He was scared shìtless but he didn't like the way the man was staring at Angel.

"I don't have time for this shìt, so I suggest you to f*ck off before I-"

All the time, Angel was staring wide-eyed at their banter. How Paul had the guts to speak to the intimidating man like that, she had no idea. If she were to be Paul at the moment, she'd pee her pants immeadiately. She looked at Paul to see him clenching his fists at his sides. She turned her gaze to the man and saw he was impassively staring at her friend with slightly narrowed eyes.

She knew Paul was nowhere near giving up and so she stepped in. Both men turned their attention to her, one with worry and one with a darker look.

"Paul, it's fine. I-I got this." She mumbled, not looking up.

"Are you sure, princess?" She nodded in response. Paul gave her a concerned look, before leaning down to whisper in her ear, "Just shout if he does anything to you okay?"

Angel smiled softly, "Okay Paul."

Paul straightened up and walked away. But not before giving the man a glare.

"F*cking finally.. "Angel looked up when she heard the man mumbled something.

"I'm sorry?"

Colton smirked at her innocent expression. Adorable. "Nothing babygirl."

"So, um..."

Colton stepped closer to her. And closer. Until there's barely any space left between them.

He reached out a hand to tuck a strand of her silky hair behind her ear. "Colton."

Angel glanced up at the tall man in confusion, "Huh?"

"My name, babygirl" His husky voice spoke out.

She instantly blushed, "Oh..well, my name's Angel."

Colton smiled knowingly, "Nice to meet you, Angel."

I know more than your name baby. He smirked in his head.

"I'd like to know more about you Angel, you seemed to be an interesting person." Not really. He knew everything he needs to about her already, but he rather her be willing to be with him. That way, he wouldn't have to kidnap her.

"Really?" She gazed up with her big brown eyes. She looked so adorable with her doe eyes.

Aww, He thought internally. Then he shook his head, one look from her managed to turn him into a f*cking softy. But it's okay, she was his Angel after all.

"Yes Angel, How 'bout a dinner with me tonight?"

"As in...a date?!" Angel tried to control herself from squealing. She hasn't been interested in anyone before but now, having the man that constantly invaded her thoughts came out of nowhere and asked her out, she couldn't be any excited.

Amused, he chuckled at her cute expression. "I'll pick you up at 8 tonight, wear whatever you want because I know you'd look gorgeous in anything."

Without waiting for a reply, he bended down and swiftly pecked her soft, flushed cheeks. He straightened his back before walking out of the café with confident strides.

Angel had never blushed as hard as she was now. She sighed dreamily as she thought about thei--

Wait up.

She self-palmed herself as she remembered she hasn't even given him her address. How would he pick her up?

Stupid, stupid.

She immediately rushed out of the café just in time to see the man stepping inside a fancy car. "Wait!" She yelled out.

Colton turned his head and smiled lovingly when he saw his Angel looking adorably-frantic, "What about my address?!"

"Don't worry babygirl, I got it all covered" He added a wink, "I know everything about you already" He mumbled the last part to himself.

Angel stared at him with confusion, but how?

She just brushed it off when she saw the man waving his hand. "See you later babygirl!"

"Okay!!" She grinned and waved back enthusiastically.

Colton groaned as he felt his desire spiked up at her cuteness. What is this little girl doing to me?

•••

A very very short one. Tell me what do you guys think of this chapter.

This one's for you, @ErnaSss

Thanks for reading! xx