Chapter eleven

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

Angel trembled in Micah's arms as he was still holding her captive in his embrace.

She didn't know what he was talking about nor did she knew why he was doing this.

And what did he even mean when talked to her as if they've met before. More importantly, she didn't feel safe in his arms, it felt suffocating.

"Let go of me or I will scream!" She tried elbowing him but he didn't even budge.

"I would love to see you try." He chuckled at the absurdity of the idea before getting serious again.

Angel was about to open her mouth to yell when he spoke up again.

"Have you forgotten about what I had said before doll?" He smirked while whispering against her ear.

Angel froze.

"...If you ever tell anyone about our encounter the results won't be pretty, understood?"

Micah licked his lips slowly, pleased with her obedience . He was about to say something when Jared's voice was heard from the kitchen.

"Breakfast's ready!" Both of them turned their heads towards the direction of where Jared's voice was coming from.

Micah sighed, frustrated that someone had disturbed them.

Where as Angel had never felt so relieved to hear her brother's voice.

He turned back to her and smirked, "Our conversation is far from over Angel."

He felt her shivering in fear before loosening his hold on her.

•••

Throughout the day, Jared and his friend hung out and caught up with each other's life.

Angel stayed silent the whole time unless her brother asked her something that was necessary for her to answer.

And Micah never failed to make her feel uncomfortable with the smirks he threw at her every chance he got.

Luckily, the day finally came to an end. As they were finishing and Jared started doing the dishes, he told Angel to send Micah out.

She begged her brother with her eyes but it seemed like he didn't understand what she was conveying through her eyes.

So with a heavy heart, she begrudgingly made her way out of the kitchen.

Micah immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. As usual, Angel tried to get out of his hold and prayed that they would reach the front door in no time.

Fortunately, they did as Angel kept on quickening her steps even when he had many attempts to slow her down.

Once they reached the front door, Angel practically shoved him out but not before saying thank you and greeted him goodbye and slammed the door right after.

On the other side of the door, Micah chuckled and ran a hand through his hair contentedly.

"Oh, Angel."

•••

Angel woke up to loud knocks on her bedroom door. She whined quietly before snuggling deeper into her pillow.

"Angie!" Her brother's, which she did not like at all at the moment, voice was heard from the other side of the door.

She decided to ignore him and went under the pillow to cover her whole head and started dozing off.