Chapter ten

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

"I want you to search every CCTV footage in the restaurant where I've been with my Angel last night and search for any man that looks the slightest bit suspicious." He ordered to the two man standing straight infront of his desk, feeling frightful infront of their boss and especially since they knew he was in a bad mood yet they somehow managed to cover it up with the expressionless mask they always put up infront of him.

"Yes sir." Both of them nodded before Colton dismissed them.

He was now alone in his extravagantly big office. Leaning back into his chair, he let out a sigh and rubbed his temples.

Who the f*ck does that f*cker think he was? Messing with his Angel as if he hadn't seen Colton entering the restaurant with her, which he should have known that, that meant she was off limits.

His thought drifted off to his sweet Angel and his anger vanished immediately.

Funny how a young girl could make him feel like he thought he'd never feel before. His infatuation with her kept increasing to the point where he felt borderline obsessive towardd her.

He thought of the way her chocolate, brown eyes glittered beautifully as she talked about her favourite things.

He thought of the way her cheeks reddening into a beautiful shade of red when he compliment her or just when he simply stared at her beauty.

He thought of the way she bit her lip when she's unsure of things and the way she fiddled with her fingers when she's nervous.

He thought of her habit of twirling the tips of her silky, soft locks around her fingers in an unsubconscious state.

He remembered her saying how she loves to sing even though she "sucked" at it, as she so humbly described. But he had no doubt she'd sound like an angel just like her angelic appearance.

He remembered her saying how she loves to hangout at the café with her friend, Paul. Which he didn't like as he knew that boy was hopelessly in love with her.

He then remembered the very first time he set his gaze upon her and immediately felt his heartstrings pulled.

A year ago.

Colton was just walking along the sidewalk, with his driver who's driving his SUV trailing not so far beside him and another SUV behind it with two of his bodyguards in it. He was after all, a man of importance. A billionaire and one who had connections with the underworld, needs security twenty four seven around as many of his enemies are trying everything they could to bring him down. Of course, to no avail as nobody had ever came two metres close to him due to tight security.

He needed to clear his head which is why he thought walking and taking in fresh air on a random sidewalk filled with pedestrians would be a good idea.

But it seemed like it's not at all since from the moment he stepped out of his SUV he felt nothing but annoyance as people who were walking around him would just immediately turned their backs in fear as soon as they saw the intimidating man. They knew who he was and couldn't help but felt curious on what the rich, handsome man was doing, walking?

He came across a little café which looked cozy and warm even from the outside. Something he haven't felt in a very long time.

Deciding to enter the café, he let his eyes roamed around and it immediately fell on the young girl who was talking animatedly to a guy, making gestures with her hands with an adorable expression on her face.