Chapter fourteen

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

(have i put up this picture of him before? i honestly don't know skjdjdjdj)

The time passed by slowly as Angel decided to just spend her day accompanying Colton even though she was literally about to bore to death.

Angel was practically melting as she sat on Colton's lap with his warmth engulfing her while he was doing his work.

She thought nothing could feel more comfortable than what she was feeling then.

She had her eyes closed and a serene expression on her face as Colton paused to stare at her lovingly.

The way her long lashes rested against her cheekbones or how she's unconsciously pouting her lips or how beautiful she looked like even in her sleep tugged at his heartstrings.

Oh Angel, what are you doing to me?

Finally finishing his work, he brushed a finger tenderly across her rosy cheeks, loving the way it looked under his palm.

F*ck. She was so perfect in every aspect. Colton knew how damn lucky he was to have her, right then, in his embrace. It was why he would never take any moment with his Angel for granted.

Burying his face in the crook of her neck, he took in a deep breath as her sweet, vanilla scent filled his senses.

He started to leave a trail of kisses up her neck slowly causing Angel to shift on his lap. Groaning, his lips latched onto her peachy skin and sucked it gently into his mouth.

Angel let out a whimper with her eyes still closed. "Cute," He whispered against her skin.

When his lips reached her earlobe and started nibbling, Angel finally arose from her nap and let out a quiet moan. "C-Colton..."

Colton stopped his torture on her neck at that and instead, pressed his cold lips against the nape of her neck causing her to shiver in his hold.

He smirked, loving the fact that she's so responsive.

"Yes baby?"

She flushed in his hold and squirmed slightly as one of Colton's hand started to caress her right thigh softly.

"I need to pee, where's the bathroom?" She mumbled shyly, her cheeks reddening when she remembered the feeling in her stomach when Colton did whatever he did with his mouth earlier.

She practically jumped of off his lap after that, now feeling the nonexistent embarrassment earlier eating her up.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed babygirl," His eyes started devouring her demurred state as it travelled down from his mark on her neck to the ends of her cropped pink shirt which had risen up slightly and bit his bottom lip at the exposed pale skin. "You are mine after all."

She met his gaze in surprise and see how it had darkened considerably before her eyes dropped down to the floor in bashfulness at his statement.

Encasing her petite waist with his large arms he brought her closer to him until she was standing right between his knees.

Colton studied the way she tried to avoid his stare at all cost and chuckled amusingly at her feeble attempt.

Grasping her chin softly, he turned her face to look right at him and f*ck the way those red cheeks made her looked even more delectable.

"Why are you so adorable babygirl?"

She only blinked her eyes at him in response as she had no idea on what to reply.

Opening her mouth, Angel stuttered out something that made him went into a full blown laughter.

"S-So...about that bathroom?"

•••

Micah was just counting the little few days until he gets to keep Angel to himself when someone had notified him about news that had his f*cking head boiling in anger.

"WHAT?!" The person on the receiving end winced.

To say Micah was seething would be an understatement of the f*cking century.

This was not what he had planned. Why did that f*cker had to come into the picture?

Gripping his hair tightly, a few strings of curses left his lips. "F*ck!"

"Sir...?"

Micah brought back the phone to his ear and practically growled out to the man on the other side, "You're fired."

He hung up abruptly after that and threw his phone to the nearest wall.

If only his men had done their job as they were told to do so. This wouldn't have happened.

And to complicate things even more, some rich f*cker had his babydoll trapped in his grasp.

Chuckling darkly under his breath, he shook his head as he exited his bedroom and headed out of his house.

"I'll just do this my own f*cking way then."

•••

I started this story when I was 14 and now I'm 16 and it's still not complete....i literally hate myself.

BTW I know like 98% of y'all dislike the girl I had chosen to be Angel and i can see why but I was 14 okay? Joanna kutcha(?) is cute in her own way but like ive realised now that she's probably not the right person on how I imagine my Angel to look like sooo

Just imagine her as whoever you wanted to imagine her and I will too 😊

Next chapter is coming soon (and not like next year soon promise) and as well as updates for my other stories.

Thank you as always and I'm really sorry (><) ♡