Chapter nine

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

Colton parked his car infront of Angel's driveway. He turned towards her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to his lap causing her to squeak in surprise.

Now, their position changed to where Angel's legs were on either side of him. Trying to contain his excitement down there, he asked her softly with his hands placed firmly on her tiny waist, "What happened Angel?"

Angel wouldn't meet his gaze. She fiddled with her fingers as she thought of the man's words and how he'd ordered her not to to tell anyone.

...But he wouldn't know if she tells Colton now...would he?

"I was just washing my hand when..." She started talking. She took a deep breath, "A man came up behind me."

Colton's grip on her waist tightened as he clenched his jaw. He's going to f*cking kill whoever the man was for making his Angel scared.

Only did he loosened his grip slightly when he saw her winced and stared rubbing her sides in an attempt to soothe the pain. "I'm sorry baby. It's just that, the thought of someone hurting you angers me. Makes me lose control."

"B-but I'm fine! He d-didnt do anything to me."

Colton narrowed his eyes, he could clearly see the lie through her words. The f*cker did something to her and when he found out what he did, he's going to make sure he regret to even breathe in the same air as hers.

"Okay. I believe you baby." Of course he lied. For the sake of his Angel. Then he pulled her closer to his chest and put his face in her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent, he sighed in content.

He would never get tired of his.

Nuzzling his head, he started to pepper soft kisses on her neck. Angel closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her neck. Opening his mouth, he began to nip and suck at the skin.

She let out an inaudible moan, but Colton still heard her. He smirked and nipped at her neck one more time before slowly pulling his face away from her neck.

Angel flushed as her eyes avoided looking at him. Colton with a smirk still plastered on his face, held her chin in between his calloused fingers. "Don't be shy, my Angel. Your moan is one of the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. You know what else I love to hear as much as i love hearing your moan?"

She shook her head, her cheeks as read as strawberries. "Your voice. " He whispered in a husky voice.

Angel could resemble a freaking tomato by how red her cheeks were at the moment.

As his Angel blinked up at him shyly, Colton couldn't help but to peck her lips. Once. Twice. And the third one longer than the first two combined.

Angel pushed a hand on his face and giggled breathlessly, "Stop it."

"How could I stop when you look so adorable with that red cheeks of yours?"

With that, Colton showered her face with kisses all over.

•••

"Angie, come downstairs my friend is here!"

Angel immediately put the book she was currently reading aside and hopped off her bed.

"Coming Jared!" She yelled back. She completely forgot that one of Jared's friends are coming today.

Last night

Her brother bombarded her with questions as soon as she stepped in her home.

His face contorted into a panic one when Angel didn't answer any of them.