Chapter eight

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

"I would love to know more about you Angel."

Angel tried not to squirm as he stared at her with those icy blue eyes of his.

"Um, there's nothing really interesting to know about me..."

Colton narrowed his eyes slightly, "I highly doubt that."

She just shrugged meekly.

Not liking her response, he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table.

"Tell me about your childhood. Your habits. Your favorite colour. Your favourite food. Everything, Angel. Don't think of leaving anything behind."

She bit her lip nervously and Colton internally groaned at that.

Oh god she's killing me.

Finally, she let out a sigh and mumbled an okay.

"So um I have a brother and he's twenty four and he's the only family I have. I think I was a bit troublesome, maybe that's why my parents left us. Maybe that's why I only have one friend too..."

Her expression grew sadder as she spoke and Colton clenched his jaw in rage. He swore he's going to make anyone that has ever put his Angel in any kind of pain, pay.

He held her much smaller hands in his and rubbed his thumb on her soft skin, "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you now that I'm here."

"What about your hobbies Angel? What do you enjoy doing?"

He love the way her eyes lit up in an instant as she started talking intimately, "I love singing even though I'm kind of bad at it, but that's okay because I only sing for myself and sometimes with my brother, he told me he loves my voice but I think that's just because I'm his sister," There was a big grin on her face as she said this. Then she rambled on, "My brother always brought me to somewhere new every once in a while, like last week he brought to this cool aquarium place and there was this big fish with weird eyes and I swear it was st-"

His hard exterior melted as she kept on talking about it with a beautiful grin on her face.

He will never get tired of listening to her soft, velvety voice.

All the blood rushed to his lower region as he imagined listening to her sweet voice in the early morning with a gentle smile on her face after making love all night long.

She truly is killing me.

Angel halted for second before asking him with a big smile on her face, "How about you Colton? Tell me more about you."

And there.

Right there and then, he knew he wouldn't have any problem falling for the little Angel in a short amount of time. No one has ever bothered to get to know him or even care about him in the slightest bit in the way his Angel does.

"What would you like to know about me, Angel?

"Um... your favorite colour?" She asked adorably with her head tilted to one side.

He chuckled at her adorableness. Out of all questions she could've chosen, she asked him about his favourite colour?

Colton hummed and pretended to think because honestly he had no favourite colour now that she had mentioned it.

"Hmm... My favourite is definitely a soft chocolate brown colour."

She leaned forward, genuinely interested in his choice of colour, "Really? I never thought you'd be a fan of brown."