The life i wished for chapter 1

Kalina: mom! I shouted from across the narrow hallway, filled with shelf's and paintings from when I was five.

mom: what is it Kal!? she shouted back.

Kalina: your so called angle wont hurry up in the bathroom!

mom: JANE! she yelled to kal's little sister who had just turned eight.

Jane: yes mom?

mom: you know what I am going to say.

Jane: okay mommy what ever you want. she got out of the bathroom while rolling her eyes at kalina.

kalina: oh I so cant wait to go to California (she mumbled under her breath)

Kalina Diary: I kalina Ritter will be heading of to California with my best friend Alyssa Torsp in just one day from today. It has been my dream since I was ten years old to escape from the small population of 437 people in Gustavus Alaska. Me and my pretty much sister will be living in a apartment and finding out what life out of Alaska was about. Oh and another good thing is that we will probably find more than 30 boys our age, because here it was just depressing. But the one goal I have to complete, is to meet my idols, One Direction.

kalina: (grabs her phone and calls her best friend)

Alyssa: hello

kalina: hey girl what you up to?

Alyssa: just packing some extra stuff for tomorrow what about you?

kalina: doing a triple cheek to make sure I have every thing

Alyssa: oh my gosh kal I cant even believe we are going to California in like 1...2...3(counting to herself) eight hours from now!

kalina: I know this day went by so fast. I don't even think I will be able to sleep tonight!

Alyssa: I know same here. I'm going to hate going to the airport at six in the morning!

kalina: I know (lets out a long sighh)

kalina: okay well i will see you in the morning!

alyssa: yaay cant wait night

kalina: night

"The voice" aka the narrator

The voice: kalina and alyssa go to sleep and 8 hours later(both girls alarm clocks sound) waking them up right on the dot.

kalina: (yawns)

kalinas mind: oh gosh its already six? I could sleep for another ten hours.

The voice: kalina gets up and goes to the bathroom. she takes a shower and than brushes her hair, and teeth. kalinas's airport look was a messy bun, a blue cropped top with a black skator skirt, and black flats, Alyssa's airport look was high wasted shorts with a black and white striped shirt, and some black boats.

The voice: kalina and her mother drove over to alyssa's house to take her and kalina to the airport. when they got to the airport they said there goodbyes.

kalina: bye mom i love you!

mom: love you too honey, be safe, and call me lot's okay?

kalina: okay i will

alyssa: goodbye Mrs. Ritter

mom: goodbye girls love you both, and kalina

kalina: yes?

mom: your father would be proud of his little girl(smiling)

kalina: I know mom (smiling back)