19 | Nothing Ever Lasts

DOCTOR BIEBER | nineteen.

3rd.

Sienna sat in her shower fully clothed as she engulfed herself in a tight embrace, hugging her knees as water washed down on her. The water cascading down hid the fact that tears rapidly streamed down her face. For once in her life, she was truly happy, but things don't seem to go her way.

The events from the night before flashed in her head. A sob escaped her lips, she tried to calm herself down but it didn't work.

She knew that after last night, things would never be the same.

But how did this all happen?

14 Hours Earlier...

It's been a month since Sienna's birthday.  Justin and Sienna have been getting ready for Greece, a trip that will occur in only three days.

Ryan and Valentina are now back together. After a few arguments, a few makeups, a few sessions...if you know what I mean, they decided to give it another chance.

Things seem to be looking up for Justin, Sienna, Ryan and Valentina, but will it last long?

S.

"I don't want to get up," I muttered as I scooted closer to Justin. We laid in his bed, our legs intertwined as the sun shone over us. Justin played with the ends of my hair then sighed.

"I don't want to either, but we have to. Just think about how in a matter of three days we'll be in Greece," he smiled.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe it," I smiled brightly. I kissed his cheek and rested my head. "I've always wanted to go to Greece," I whispered.

I've always wanted to go to Greece ever since I saw the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

"I know and soon you'll be there with me."

"You're too good to me," I covered my face. "You keep making the standards so high. I don't know what to do for you anymore," I whined playfully.

"As long as you're by my side then everything is perfect," he kissed the top of my head.

"No, don't say things like that," I sat up then straddled him looking down at him. "You're too perfect. I want to get you something. Is there anything you want? New watch? New suit? New tie? Anything?" I whined.

"Nothing, baby," he smiled cheekily looking up at me.

"You're too cute, I hate you," I got off him and walked over to the bathroom.

"Love you too!" he called out making me giggle. I walked back out and saw Justin laying on his stomach. I heard light snores, I shook my head and laughed as I walked out of the bedroom.

"I have to go to the hospital," Justin groaned with his pager in his hands as he laid on his back.

"I have to go shopping for Greece anyways. I can meet you up with you for lunch though," I told him.

"Deal. Can you bring Chinese and we'll just eat in my office?" he asked.

"It's a plan," I smiled.