22 | Love is Confusing

100 votes and 70 comments for next update! I'm sorry if there were any mistakes!

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-two

S.

"I know that usually when the bride and groom get married, they run off and go on their honeymoon which is still the plan, but we're in the Hamptons! Which is why, today I wanted a few of us to go down the vineyard and pretend we're rich as hell, drink wine and ride horses and shit," Val smiled excitedly.

"Well technically you are rich now," I pointed out.

"Oh yeah...I forgot," she giggled. "I keep forgetting Ryan's rich, he's just the idiot I love," she shrugged her shoulders as she looked over her shoulder where the guys stood talking in the lobby of the hotel.

"Alright, let's get going, baby," Ryan came up behind Val and hugged her tightly.

We all got into the car and got situated for the semi-long ride. Ryan was driving, Val was in the passenger seat, Kendall, Hailey, Fredo and I were in the second row, squished but comfortable, and Za, Khalil, and Justin were in the back.

"I'm ready to ride these horses like a pro," Za said confidently.

"Have you ever been near a horse before?" Khalil asked.

"Does it matter? I'm still a pro," Za argued back. I giggled and looked out the window. Suddenly there was a sound of a camera making me jump. I turned to my side where Fredo had a large camera in his face.

"Sorry, I'm a photographer and when I see something worth taking a picture of, it must be done," he said making me laugh.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

"Sure," he began clicking buttons on the camera then showed it to me.

"Wow, that's really good," I said looking at the high quality picture. "Do you have more?"

"Yeah, I was the wedding photographer/guest. I made sure to take a lot of candids of people during the wedding so I can show how people really were during the wedding," he said as he showed me photos.

"Look, it's me and Val. This is so cute! Can you send it to me when you can?" I asked him.

"Sure, just give me your number. By the end of the week, I'm sending them to Val and Ryan, I can send the ones you're in to you."

"Or you can text me the photo and I can send it to her," Justin flashed a fake smile from behind us. I glared at him then turned to Fredo.

"Ignore him," I said unlocking my phone. I handed him my phone to put his number in. Once he gave it back I told him I'd text him so he'd have my number.

"So were you taking pictures during the whole wedding? Because I swear I saw you doing the Cupid shuffle," I laughed.

"Yup, that was me. I wasn't working the whole time, just here and there since there were other photographers," he chuckled.

"Wow, Fredo, tell us more," Justin spoke sarcastically as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. I pushed his head away causing him to roll his eyes.