28 | Tonight

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-eight.

3rd.

An affair.

A sexual relationship, romantic friendship, or passionate attachment between two people without the attached person's significant other knowing.

No one ever thinks they'd cheat on their significant other, especially not Justin. But here he was, laying in Natalia's bed with their bare bodies closely together and their legs intertwined. Justin played with the ends of Natalia's hair as she traced his tattoos.

Natalia turned on her stomach and rested her head on the palm of her hand. Neither of them knew what to say. What do you say when you know there's a girl who think her boyfriends at home by myself, not at his ex-fiance's loft.

Little did they know, that someone was outside Natalia's building when they first went in.

An hour earlier...

"Is this--"

"--The same building? Yeah," Natalia gave him a small smile as they approached the front steps of her building.

"Oh my god," Val whispered as she held her phone to her ear. "Ken, you will not believe what I just saw," she gasped.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Kendall asked as she walked around her apartment.

She opened her refrigerator hoping for food, but was disappointed. She closed the fridge, closed her eyes, silently prayed for food, then opened the fridge again. She pouted when there was no food. She knew it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

"I just saw Justin with Natalia!" Val started to get upset as she spoke. "I'm gonna kick his ass," she gritted her teeth.

"Val, you have the appointment that you know you can't miss. I say, you go to the appointment and then kick Justin's ass. While you do that I will be making my way to you. Where's your doctor's office?"

Kendall grabbed a pair of shoes, her keys, purse and sunglasses as she spoke. Even though Justin is his friend, so is Sienna. Now by the sound of it, something is not right.

Val told her the address as she stared at the apartment building.

"There's no reason why they are nothing going to what I'm guessing is Natalia's place. Okay, now first of all, isn't he doctor? Shouldn't he be at work saving lives?"

"I'm on my way. Go to your doctor's appointment. I'll be there soon."

V.

That piece of shit.

How dare he? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not stupid. Although I wanted to go and fight Justin, but I have to go to this appointment.

I walked into the doctor's office and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Hi, I have an appointment to see Doctor Asher," I told her.

"Can you fill this out? I'm also going to need a form of photo ID," she informed me as she slid a clipboard and a pen towards me. I nodded my head and went over to one of the chairs to fill the form out.