20 | Did You Hear About What Happened to Sienna Daniels?

100 votes and 70 comments for next update!

A/N | This chapter is a bit different in terms of time skips. I feel like I'm lowkey the queen of time skips because I stay doing them lol. Time skips are key in this chapter, so make sure you read them.

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty.

3rd.

Hours After Incident...

Sienna shook on the examining table as the doctor did a rape kit. She closed her eyes tightly as she let out a sob as she held her best friend's hands.

"We're almost done, Sienna," the doctor spoke softly.

Val watched her best friend just lay in her bed after the exam. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she looked at Sienna.

Sienna had stopped crying after the doctor finished the exam. She felt dirty, she felt used, she felt hurt, but she wasn't going to let that affect her. If pretending nothing happened is going to help her, then she will. Sienna reached over at the table and grabbed her phone to call her assistant.

"What are you doing?" Val questioned.

"Making a call," Sienna mumbled as the phone rang.

"Hey, I'm going to need you to bring me my laptop, all the folders that have the models I was going to see. I want you to still go through with the casting, we'll just do a video conference call so I can see them," Sienna spoke sternly. "Come by, tomorrow and we can discuss more on what to do. As of now you're in charge. You know me, you know how I like things done, so do it and do it right."

"Are you sure you want to jump right into work right now?" Val asked Sienna once Sienna hung up the phone.

"I don't see a problem," Sienna said looking through her phone.

"Does Justin know?"

"No," Sienna looked up from her phone, "And you can't tell him."

"Sienna, he has to know that you w-were--"

"--Raped. I was raped. I get it," she snapped. "I was taken advantage of," Sienna spoke harshly. "I'm not going to tell him right now."

Val looked at Sienna as she spoke on the phone. She looked at her as if she was a different person.

"I'm sorry. I just don't need any more pity. Look at the way you're looking me right now," Sienna pointed out.

"You can't be upset that I feel bad for you," Val replied.

"Can you help me to the bathroom? I don't even know what I look like and if you and everyone else keeps looking at me like that then it must be pretty bad," she spoke sadly.

"Sure," Val said getting up. She helped get Sienna off the bed and to the bathroom.

Sienna stood in front of the mirror with the bathroom lights shut off. Val reached over to turn on the light, but Sienna stopped her.

"Wait," she said. "I just need a second."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then reached over to turn the light on herself. She looked at herself in the mirror not even recognizing who was looking back at her. She reached over and turned off the light.