27 | Rebounds

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-seven.

J.

"I should, uh, I should get this," I said getting up from the table.

"Yeah, of course," Natalia said looking up at me.

I picked up the phone and with my back to Natalia, I answered.

"Hello?"

I waited for her to say something, but no answer. All I could here was music and some chatter.

"Sienna?"

"Find out that model's name. I like her. See if she's interested in modeling for the magazine," I heard Sienna's voice.

"Hello?" I asked again, but still no answer. She must've butt dialed me or something. I hung up the phone then went back to Natalia. "Butt dial," I chuckled softly.

"I think we should ask for the check now," Natalia said looking down.

"Why?" the small smile on my face dropped, "We didn't even finish dessert," I said as I sat down.

"Justin, why are we here? Why'd you take me here of all places?"

"What are you--"

"We saw each other at the park. You could've just said hi, did some talk talk and then we would've just went our separate ways, but instead you decided for us to sit down, talk more. Share our feelings and then you suggested to take me here. You have a girlfriend and I know that Sienna wouldn't like that we're talking."

"We're friends. Friends go out to eat."

"Yeah, but not like this," she got up from her chair. "You know how I feel- felt about you. Are you trying to lead me on or something?" she began to get a little angry.

I stood up in front of her and was at a list of words. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, are you going to tell me why you took me here? Why you're--"

"Don't act like you're so innocent too. You could've said no. But you wanted to come here," I stepped closer to her causing her to take a step back, "You wanted to be here with me," I stepped closer again. "You want this just as bad as I do," I whispered as I moved her hair out of her face softly.

"What about Sienna? You guys seem to have a good rela--"

"It's not the same," I shook my head.

"Justin, you need to stop. Everyone and their grandmother knows I still have feelings for you, but I am not a rebound," she spoke sternly.

She grabbed her purse and pulled out her wallet. She took out a twenty dollar bill then set it on the table.

"You need to fix whatever is going on with you and Sienna and then...if things don't work out or if for some reason you choose me over her then we'll talk."

"Why are you talking like I would never choose you over Sienna?" I asked causing her to scoff.

"Justin, you hated me. Admit it. I broke your heart. I-I was selfish and I didn't think of you. I only thought of myself, I panicked and I left you. Sienna, she's been there for you. I saw you guys, she makes you happy. I'm a mess and she's perfect."

"Don't you get it? There's a reason why I saw you today. There's a reason why we're here now, together."

"Are you drunk?" she moved her hands on my face.

"I'm not drunk. I just-- I want to try and work things out with you. Things aren't working with Sienna and I. We both know it. I just want to be happy again," I looked down. "I don't want to be a bad guy."

"You're not a bad guy," she pulled me in for a hug.

"I tried, I really did."

"I know, I know," she told me as she rested her head against my chest. "Do you want to go to my place?" she asked looking up at me.

"Sure."

3rd.

"Is this--"

"--The same building? Yeah," Natalia gave him a small smile as they approached the front steps of her building. The walk to my loft was silent. She was trying to figure out what was going on with Justin.

"And this is it," she said unlocking the door to her loft. She walked in after him and asked, "Do you want some water or maybe--" but was cut off by him pulling her closer to him.

"So...that's a no?"

He chuckled pressed his lips against hers. She was shocked at first to say the least, but she didn't fight it.

She just let it happen.

This is the shortest chapter in the world. I should've put this in the last chapter, but I didn't even write this part yet so here it is.

I hope you guys liked -- no, I hope you guys don't hate me too much from this chapter lmaooo.

Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to vote and to leave a comment!

Love you guys♡︎