Chapter 5

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling like I had been for the past few hours. I hadn't slept, I couldn't. After Harry and I's fight, I guess you could call it that, he left without a word. I had upset him, I know that. I had never talked to him like that before.

But he just doesn't understand.

I know I shouldn't still be depressed about Blake, at least not as much as I am, but I am. And that's just how it is. He was the most important person in my life. And he was ripped from my grasp like candy from a baby.

I sighed standing up and throwing a jacket on along with some boots. I grabbed my phone just in case something happened and walked out the door.

The cool air felt good and the quiet gave me a piece of mind. I didn't think about anything I just walked. I let my feet lead me.

"Hey! Pretty lady!" I heard being called from behind me. I turned to see about three guys following me. My eyes widened and I walked faster, crossing the street to where the shops were.

"Come here!" Another one yelled. They were coming closer.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number.

"Hello?" He answered irritated.

"Harry, I'm walking around in town and t-three guys are following me. T-They're getting closer. I-I'm afraid," I stuttered out quickly. The minute I finished my first sentence I could hear Harry shuffling around.

"Isabella, do you see any place that's open? A bakery or a cafe?" He asked calmly.

"Baby! Come here! Don't be afraid!" They yelled again, laughing.

"Don't listen to them, answer me," Harry said, the sound of his car coming alive surging through the phone.

"There's a Starbucks," I stuttered, quickly walking inside and taking a seat in the corner of the restaurant.

"Good stay there, I'm coming right now," Harry said.

"Don't hang up," I pleaded. I could see them through the glass. They were walking towards the Starbucks. Surely they wouldn't try anything in a place where there was people right? Granted there was only one person.

"They're still coming," I whimpered.

"I'm almost there, angel," Harry said softly. I could tell that he was just as scared for me as I was though.

After a minute I could see Harry's car down the street but the three guys were already stumbling into the cafe. My breathing came heavy, as they looked through the cafe. I ducked my head hoping they wouldn't recognize me.

"There she is!" One of them called.

"Fuck!" Harry muttered through the phone. Harry's car pulled up to Starbucks as I stood up. They were walking my way. The girl at the counter was looking at us questioningly but just went back to her magazine.

I walked around the tables opposite them as they tried to get closer.

"Come on baby, don't be like that," One of them said. He had a beard and yellow teeth, holding a paper bag. The others were younger but just as messed up looking.

They started to come on all different sides of me and I made a run for it. I didn't get far before smacking straight into something hard.

I looked up, taking a deep breath when I saw Harry. I couldn't have been happier he was here. He wrapped his arms around me as he stared at the guys murderously.

"Oh, who's this? The pretty lady's night in shining armor?" One of them teased.

"Back the fuck off," Harry seethed.