Chapter 17

OKAY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I DON'T REMEMBER THE XFACTOR 2010 TIME SPAN SO IM JUST GOING TO DO THE BEST I CAN. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Months Later

Things were actually beginning to get better. I had gotten a job quickly, and helped Anne with everything. I worked in an office organizing things. It was more of an intern kind of job but I got paid twenty bucks an hour. Apparently, my job was 'more important than it seems'. But I think it was because my boss actually had a crush on me.

Pregnancy is a bitch but it was easier knowing Anne was with me. For the longest time I thought that she hated having me there. That I was a bother and interfering with her usually peaceful life. But she quickly got rid of my thoughts when she had told me that she loved my company. That it was so lonely for her, even when Harry was there because he was never home really. She said she loved having to take care of someone again. I couldn't have been happier.

The day after I got there, she convinced me to go to the doctor about my pregnancy. Though I knew it was a good idea, I felt so embarrassed. A sixteen year old girl going in about being pregnant. I was pleasantly surprised when I got Dr. Hemsington. He didn't judge me at all, and since I had known him since I was little because he was a good friend of my dads, he seemed to care a little more. He gave us both his personal number just in case anything happened. 

One Direction was doing amazing as well. They got third in the X Factor sadly, but proceeded to make it world wide with their first single, 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I always knew the two would go far.

I had called Harry about two weeks later. I was going to tell him I was pregnant. If he answered. But of course he didn't. Anne was more than a lot disappointed in her son. And I felt bad. But I begged her not to call him herself to tell him and scold him. She complied to my wishes of course. If Harry cared about me at all, he would have answered. And he didn't, and as much as it hurt to think like that, it was the truth. I wish I could say I didn't care, but that would be a huge lie. We also agreed on letting me know before hand if Anne knew he was going to come over so I could go stay at a hotel of some sort.

I was three months pregnant now. And things were going as well as a pregnancy could go. I really wasn't that moody, because with Anne there was no reason to be moody. I was just lazy. But Anne practically loved to treat me like a four year old. I never whined for anything, I hardly ever had to ask, but when I did, she loved to comply. I felt bad, but I wasn't complaining. I was starting to get a tummy too. It almost felt surreal. It brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it. It wasn't big at all, but it was still there

Things really were beginning to look up. But like I knew, every time things began to look, they came plummeting down. And it couldn't get any worse than this. Being tied in a chair with duct tape over my mouth. I don't remember how I got here. One minute I was walking home and then I woke up in this chair. The room I was in was shit. You could tell it was some sort of motel room. With a bed in the corner and a small bathroom. I was trying to stay calm. I didn't want to stress out because it wasn't good for my baby.

I had only woken up seconds ago. I jumped when the door opened and to my horror, Zach walked in. When he saw me and noticed I was awake he smiled. I didn't know what to think. It was just so sudden and unexpected. I had to be dreaming. But I knew it was all too real.

"Isabella," He said, a grin on his face as he walked over. I cried out lightly in pain as he ripped the tape from my lips. 

"What are you doing here?" I whispered. Was he seriously here for me? After all this time? He still wanted me? I wasn't anything special! I didn't want anything to happen to me right now. I was so early in my pregnancy, it'd be so easy to lose my baby. The thought alone sending the prickly feeling in my eyes.