Chapter 15

"What?" I  asked shocked, standing up. A frown crossed Harry features and he started to fiddle with his hands. I knew then he thought I thought it was a bad idea. But of course I didn't think that. Harry was an amazing singer and if it was something he wanted to do I would support him all the way. Not only that he was amazing and if I had known he could sing so beautifully before I would have pushed him to the decision quicker. And I knew for a fact he could go far.

"That's amazing!" I cried in excitement, jumping in place. Harry's face immediately brightened and he stood up bringing me into a hug. He spun us around, careful not to put too much pressure on me. I giggled happily and leaned down to peck him on the cheek. 

"I'm so glad you think that, I can't wait to have you there with me," He whispered after we broke apart. At his words I frowned, reality smacking me in the face. I wouldn't be able to go. The auditions were in London and there was no way I could go. I had missed so much school in the past that I desperately needed to make up. It was important to make it up to get into the college I so desperately wanted to. I had no time to go and support him. My teachers were assholes and were only giving me so much time. The auditions were in the last couple of days that I could possibly make up any work and I needed them. 

"Oh Harry," I sighed, causing a frown to form on his lips, "I wish I could go Harry but I can't, I have so much to make up and the auditions are at the worst time possible. I have so much to make up in a little amount of time Harry," I said, reaching for his hand. 

"I forgot! It's fine Isabella really, I'll just call you right after. I doubt I'll make it far anyway," Harry said, giving me a reassuring smile. 

"Don't do that. You'll do great and you'll get far... I know you will," I whispered, standing on my tip toes to kiss him on the lips. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I was practically sneaking out to go meet Niall for lunch. I had forgiven him immediately, much to his surprise. We hugged it out much to Harry's annoyance. And much to my happiness they made up as well. If you call Harry telling him he isn't a complete 'arse' making up. Niall took it tho, giving Harry a very unexpected hug. Since then they had hung out a couple of times. Only because I would force Harry to, claiming he needed guy time too. And even though he would groan in protest every time, I knew he secretly liked spending time with Niall.

Today though I convinced him to spend the day with his mom. He hadn't spent a full day with her for a while and I was sure she missed her son. I didn't let Harry in on the fact that Jake and my father were going out today. But he didn't need to know that. I wanted to spend the day with Niall. I needed the carefree attitude and his infectious laugh. As much as I hate to admit it, there was a slight tension between Harry and I.

We knew that if Harry really did get far in the competition, and he got as far as to become famous and hugely popular worldwide, problems would occur. Granted he might not but there was still a huge chance he would. Harry would never be home and he'd always be busy. So many things could happen because of it. I wanted to be positive about it. Thinking things like, 'we'll be fine, we're strong, he loves me, nothing will happen' etc. But it was difficult. I was so afraid of losing him and I could possibly do it this way. 

I shook the thoughts from my head as I pulled into Niall's driveway. I was here to pick him up since his car had broke down or something like that. I got out and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for him to answer.

I felt my eyes widen when I saw an older blonde woman answer instead. Of course his mom was going to be here, what did I expect? Niall never really talked about his family so it was easy to forget he was here with them.