⊲|Prologue|⊳

PEOPLE, I'VE GROWN AS A WRITER AND THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK MIGHT SEEM VERY.... CHILDISH BUT I THINK IF YOU STICK WITH THIS BOOK LONGER YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT.

|🌀|PROLOGUE|🌀|

✔️(Edited)✔️

Have you ever imagined a life full of hurt?

Pain?

Torture?

Torment?

Yeah! That's how my life was. Full of torture, torment, pain and hurt. A good question that arises is why?

Let's start from the beginning.

My parents were a happily married couple when I was born. My so called 'daddy' owned his own multi-national company and was as rich as Croesus, but I ruined everything as soon as I came to this world. Let's say, I wasn't born under a lucky star and, in fact, my presence destroyed everything good near me. The lucky star didn't like me I guess.

First, my father went bankrupt as his business partner deceived him and took control over his company. 

Second, my grandma had to face a heart attack and was in a critical situation, which I know from the amount of accusations I had to face. I don't have any feelings about that, I never got to talk to her because, guess what? She hates me.

Third, my uncle met a car accident in which his wife and children lost their lives. I haven't seen that uncle yet.

Fourth, a huge fire broke out in our house. No one died though, but everything was destroyed.

Fifth, my mom ended up kidnapped, just as she returned from the hospital. Poor her.

Need I say more?

I think these are quite enough; I don't want any more people to hate me.

This all happened when I was born and so I was labelled as an unlucky shit.

In short all I brought was misfortune and adversity.
My birth was disastrous for my family- for the world. This was the reason nobody loved me in these 17 years of my dreadful life. Whenever I looked into my parent's eyes, instead of finding love, affection, warmth, intimacy and sincerity, all I found was hatred. Pure hatred. It broke me. Completely. It wasn't once, but every time I saw them.

Disgust.

Enmity.

Hostility.

All of it was directed towards their own daughter. To the shit that belonged to them. I didn't want to be born! I didn't ask them to create me!

Although my father made great money later, I was still a victim to all their accusations and blaming up to now, no matter how much I tried to prove them wrong.

I never received a present on my birthday, ever. In fact, I doubt anyone even remembers the day. Nobody has ever bought me a cake to cut and I didn't get a single chance to be the part of our family gatherings.