⊲|Chapter:3 GOOD FOR NOTHING!|⊳

Hi guys. I'm here again with the chapter. Enjoy reading :)

|🌀|CHAPTER:3|🌀|

Was it normal, that a guy who hated you and was your scariest bully was following you? It was normal from some angles as this following might be because I was going to get some punches from him. Or it could be that he was trying to give me the lesson of the other day. But, it was impossible to do anything here in the library, with the teachers and the amount of cameras.

Why is he following me then?

With jumbled thoughts, I entered the library, completely freaking out because, guess who was following me? Carter Reece. The snake. There's nothing to be worried about Sophia. He might just be going there to take some books for reading, the voice in the back of my head said.

I didn't know he could study too. I thought he was just a BadBoy who was good for nothing. And I was right. He could just do one thing and that was playing basketball. Though I was a nerd but I knew enough about this school. I loved to gossip but I couldn't when I was the topic of it every time and the fact that I did not have any friends was quiet a reason too.

I wasn't in a mood to read something so I just decided to sit down and eat my lunch there in the peace but Mr BadBoy had to ruin all my relaxation time. I had to ignore him somehow and the best option was to indulge myself in some activity. Taking a book from the 'teens' shelf, I went straight to the chair where I kept my lunch tray. I tried to play as if I didn't know Carter was here, staring at me from the door of the library.

With the corner of my eyes I saw him leaning against the door when suddenly somebody pulled it backwards and he went stumbling back into Ms. Rose.

"Woah!" He exclaimed.

"You are grown up but you can't keep your body in control, Carter." She spoke, eyeing him from head to toe.  Before I could stop it, a light laugh escaped my mouth causing both of them to divert their attention to me.

Carter had an unexplainable look on his face while Ms Rose just glared between the both of us. "It's unusual to see you here Carter," Ms Rose finally said.

Yeah. Very unusual.

Carter ran his hand through his hair and replied, " I just wanted some books for my geography project."

On hearing this Ms. Rose raised both of her eyebrows. "You? You....? Geography? Nice joke!" She complimented him.

Nice joke?
Best joke ever!

"Haha, so funny-not! Now, will you help me?" He asked, irritation laced in every word of his.

"Of course I will. Go sit over there. You see that girl? Sit beside her. I'll bring the books there." He nodded and moved towards me.

Oh my god! He is going to kill me! I just laughed at him a few minutes ago. And the lesson from other day that he wanted to give me, was left too. Today is the day I'm going to die. There were countless things running in my mind. I could see death coming towards me, waving at me.

'Hey Sophie! Wanna join me?' Death said dancing like a maniac. 'Umm, if you can save me from Carter's wrath, then definitely....'

A feeling of someone sitting beside me brought me back from my imagination. I was about to move away from him but he held my hand."Hey! Just sit here! I am not biting you." His tone was enough to make my feet cold. I sat there, lowering my head while he went through the maps and books. I kept glancing at him from the corner of my eyes, hoping he just disappears somehow. To pass my time, I started checking out the sandwich that laid in my plate.