⊲|Chapter:4 'WHO ENJOYS TALKING TO A DRUNK BIPOLAR GUY??'|⊳

|🌀|CHAPTER:4|🌀|

✔️(Edited)✔️

"Come on Sophia! We are getting late. Why is it taking you so long to finish your breakfast?" Josh shouted from outside the house.

Because I've developed a new law to go to school late!

"I'm coming Josh! Just wait for two minutes." It was almost 7 o'clock. I sat there and ate my cornflakes as slowly as possible. I wanted so bad to play with them so after making sure the servants weren't there, I started playing with them.

"I'm the king of chocolate cornflake land. Each of you will have to be very careful because vanilla cornflakes can attack us anytime. And they taste really bad! Now- "I was saying in a thick, authoritative voice, when somebody smacked my head.

"What are you doing Sophia? Do you realise that it's our school time and we are getting late? " Josh yelled. " Uh-yeah, sorry for that. In just finished anyway." I said as I stood up and took my school bag.

When we reached to the car, I saw Rony pass by. "Rony! Can you please drop Josh first? He needs to be on time!"

Josh came after me. "No Sophie. You can't be late! Your record will be ruined. I'll go late! It won't matter." He argued as we sat inside the car, wearing his seat belt. I checked the time, hoping that it had exceeded 8 but it wasn't no magic world and it still was 7:10.

What should I do now?

Just when Rony was about to start the car I got an idea. "Stop the car! I think I've forgotten something. Just wait, I'll be right back!" I announced as I ran outside, shutting the door with force but not before hearing Josh's frustrated sigh.

*****

It was lunch break and I was going towards the back side of the school with the lunch tray in my hands. Hope nobody sees me. Just when this thought crossed my mind, a certain someone needed to destroy my plan. "I told you to sit in the cafeteria, didn't I?" I heard the snake spat out, causing the grip my feet had on the ground, go weak.

You just told me to not sit in the library!

I looked down and gulped. "Don't waste my time and do as I say. Go!" He demanded. I didn't need to be asked again because after that I left for the cafeteria. Sitting on the last table seemed like the best idea to me. On my way someone decided to stick their foot out, and being the idiot I am, didn't notice it before the damage was done. My lunch tray flew up and I fell on my face. Pretty bad.

Ouch!

The next thing was the falling of tray on my back, resulting in spilling of all the food over me. The room erupted in laughter. I adjusted my glasses correctly on my nose and stood up. Just then I felt something hot on my back followed by a girl's voice. "Oops, sorry. My coffee just slipped out of my hand."

"Uh-oh look at you. All dirty! I think you should take a bath. Wait I'll help." Maddy spoke in an abnormally-sweet voice as she walked away. I need to go out of here before she returns! The chances to implement the thought were zero because everyone was surrounding me.

I prayed to the God hopefully that just maybe once, he would feel pity for me and have some mercy upon me but just like every time, before the prayer even traveled half of the distance, a chilly liquid was emptied upon my head. Everyone started to hoot with laughter. Again.

"Hahahahaha!"

"Enjoying the bath nerd?"

"Eww! Just go away. I can't even look at you!"