⊲|Chapter:47' YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT THOUGH!'|⊳

Hi guys!

Thank me for this update because I sacrificed my sleep for it.

I'm starting the dedication thing from the next chapter. So support me as much as you can for a dedication.

Sorry in advance for the mistakes.....

DON'T  FORGET  TO  VOTE.

|🌀|CHAPTER:47|🌀|

Somethings trouble you a lot at the beginning but later you feel like they were for the best. I was extremely upset that Carter had left the party at first but I realized it was only for good when I found myself laying on my bed in the same dress that I had worn to the party.

I couldn't believe what happened earlier was true. After I came to my senses I thought for about a million times. I tried to replay the events of that night in my mind again and again attempting to somehow prove my memories wrong. To somehow, try to believe that it was all a bad dream but I couldn't. I couldn't believe that because all of it was true. Sickeningly true. It was an awfully horrible reality that I couldn't escape from.

At that moment I wanted to run away from my parents who had taken the decisions themselves. I wanted to question them as to why they wanted such a life for me. Why they wanted to choose who I marry with and who I date. Why they wanted to do this to me.

I just completed high school for God's sake!

As I laid there I couldn't help but curve my body into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. I did not care that I was wearing a dress. I did not care that my head was all messed up. I did not care that my makeup was all over my face. It felt as If I didn't give a shit about anything anymore.

My parents we're monsters! They were dragons! They were dinosaurs! They were bloody vampires! They were ovarian cancers! Just when I had started to feel happy, they had to ruin everything. I couldn't accept my life the way they had planned it. And I decided to talk to them. I decided to confront them about their decisions.

A silent tear fell on my cheek as I wondered over the whole situation. Of all people they chose Lucas to be the one, the guy who I had brotherly feelings for. Another tear followed and rolled down my face. My eyes were now a pool of my misery and heartache.

Jh

Sure I had promised myself about not shedding any tears but how could I not? I wished to see my parents the moment I opened my eyes but the only time they seemed to remain at home was when they wanted to torture me.

Here I had been thinking that they might've planned a surprise for me but what I received of expecting from those monsters was a hard, awakening, deadly slap on the cheek. It was like a punishment for believing that we could ever solve the matters between us. It was a punishment for trying to get close to my birth-givers.

The hatred for Dad when he had restricted me from meeting Carter was nothing compared to the hatred I was feeling at that moment. My cheeks were now streams of rivers as the tears rolled down uncontrollably.

Rebecca had been trying to console me but I couldn't listen to a word she said. I couldn't talk to anyone. All I needed was silence and some space. I needed time to sort things out that had gone wrong with my brain.

Hearing a tap on my window, I shuddered reckoning that it might be the rain. I sighed and kept sulking but again, I heard a tap, a louder one. I stood up from my bed as I made my way towards the window and removed the curtains.