⚜️Chapter:12 'HE HAS SOMETHING EVIL PLANNED!'⚜️

Picture of Sophia at the top.

As me and Lia were walking towards the class I heard a high pitched voice. "Oh My God! Carter baby! What happened to you? I told you not to fight didn't I? Look what they did to you now!" Without looking I knew it was Maddie talking to Carter.

Lia shifted herself and faced them. "This is new...." she said. "It might be new for you but not for us... I see Maddie throwing herself at boys 24/7 " I told her.

"Are they a thing?" She asked.

"I don't know.... maybe. I don't pay mind to all that. But I don't really think so. Maddie can't keep her hands off of other guys. And Carter's kind of involved with Bella."

"You know what Maddie is referring to, right? I never thought you had it in you. I would have never been able to slap Carter. Half of the time he looks like he could just bite you. I'm surprised he didn't do anything to you for your little stunt."

It made me realize how big of a mistake it was to slap him. "He hadn't just let that go. Do you think he'll spare me that easily? I'm sure he has something evil planned against me. After he dropped you, he demanded me to be ready at 8pm on this Friday.... I don't-" I started to rephrase the whole story to her but she stopped me.

"What? He is taking you to a date?" Lia asked, her eyes wide.

"No! No, No! Don't say it! It sounds so bad to ears. Yucky! And personally I think there is nothing more to this 'taking me to a party' than humiliating me somehow and taking revenge for what I did the other day."

The thought even sent shivers to me. What if he just humiliates me in front of everyone or worst do something to me like.... that! What bad guys do with girls.... I gulped at the thought.

"He wouldn't humiliate you Sophie! I'm sure about it!" Lia intervened my thoughts.

"How so?" If that was possible for him to not humiliate me there could be nothing better than that. "His heart won't allow him to do that when he sees you on Friday all dolled up." Lia said making me laugh out falsely.

"You really don't know him, do you? He has been bullying me since childhood and not even once in all those years he spared a chance to torture me. And if out of the blue he asks-demands me to accompany him to a party it could only mean one thing.... he has something planned."

"But it's not like you have a choice. I mean god knows what he'd do if you didn't show up." She said as we walked towards our art class. Lia quoted the obvious.

"Yeah. I really feel like crying at the moment. I don't want to go there with him. Wait- Lia, why don't you come with us too. That would be great." The hole this hole situation had created in my heart was being filled with hope.That someone would be there with me if Carter plans to do something extremely drastic.

She tapped her index finger on her chin as she spoke, "I'll have to think about it...."

"You know, you can take Isaac too." I suggest, making her smile widely. She really must like him a lot! "I'm definitely going to come then!" She squealed and I hugged her. "You are the best Lia!"

"I know, I know! You are ruining my dress girl!" She pushed me back. I rolled my eyes as we entered in our class. Instantly my mood took a three sixty degree turn. Did I tell you how much I love arts? It's a stress reliever trust me! "What's the reason for this wide smile on your face Soph?" Lia asked as she examined my face. "I love art! And I'm going to draw something really beautiful today."