⊲|Chapter:34 'I'LL LEARN, SOON...'|⊳

Hey people!

Listen to the song above ⬆️⬆️

TO CLEAR ONE THING☝🏻:

I AM NOT PROMOTING SUICIDE THROUGH THIS BOOK at all. If anything this story is about how strong Sophia gets from the start to the end. And those people who think I'm promoting suicide and self harm, puh-lease! Do you really call it promotion of such stuff. And why the he'll would I do that?

Suicide is bad. Very bad. It's no choice to kill yourself. All that'd do is drive your family and friends insane. So no, don't ever even think about it all of you! If you have issues, talk to me. PM me and I'll be all ears. I won't judge you and I'll try to solve your problems as much as I could. :)

GOAL: 170 votes?

BOMBARD THIS CHAPTER WITH COMMENTS!

|🌀|CHAPTER:34|🌀|

Just as I opened my eyes, they met with the most beautiful thing of nature; flowers. There laid a small bunch of flowers beside me on the same bed I woke up on. The daisies looked fresh. I small card was stuck there in between the breathtaking flowers that said, 'get well soon'. The words were simple but it did made me break into a small smile. I stared at those pure white petals for a moment before I was distracted by a sight of a small butterfly that sparkled from somewhere in middle of the blossoming plants, capturing my attention.

It was pink in colour with purple glitter decorating it's beautiful wings. I  couldn't help but take it into my hands, as I traced my fingers along its surface, admiring it. If I wasn't smiling widely, then, it was that moment my lips couldn't be curved anymore.

"Hey!"

I raised my head above to look at the door. There stood Josh, half of his head inside the room and rest of his body outside. "Josh," I called out for him as I waved, shifting my position to sit up on the bed.

He walked over to me, inspecting from far, what I was holding in my hands. "That's a butterfly!" He exclaimed.

Lightly, I laughed. "Yeah, look it's so pretty," I held out the toy for Josh and he grabbed it out of my hands.

"Who gave it to you?" He enquired, his eyebrows rising up

"Who gave it to you?" He enquired, his eyebrows rising up. "Mom?" He suggested.

"Mom? Why would you think she'd give a gift to me. She hates me. Not even a slightest chance is there that this is by Mom." I glanced at the flowers and the butterfly. "No, it can't be from her." I shook my head, denying his suggestion again.