Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack X Reader)

Falling. All you could remember was falling. Skyrocketing to the ground. You also remember rejection from the heavens. For what reason you couldn't remember.

You had wandered the earth for months, trying to figure out where you were and what your purpose was for being cast down here. You had eventually found your way into a concert.

Your once white wings now a pitch black were hidden under your large (preferred color) hoodie that you stole. The band you had gone to see was Black Veil Brides.

You had really enjoyed their music. So.. You kept going to as many as their concerts as you could keep up with. And every time, you stood in the front of the crowd.

At one point you had gotten your hands on a backstage pass and met the members of BVB. When you met Andy for the first time, your face turned beat red and some of your feathers had fallen off.

They had fallen through your hoodie and he had noticed. He took you to his changing room before the security guards saw. That's when you showed your wings and what you were.

"If the government finds out about you, they might take you away for experiments." He said, staring at awe at your wings. Tears threaten to show. "They already have." You muttered, pulling up your sleeve and showing Andy your wrist.

There was a tattoo of the numbers 011. "Y-you're not gonna turn me in are you?" You asked, looking up into Andy's icy blue eyes. He had a concerned look on his face.

He then shook his head. "No.. I won't turn you in. I won't let the government take you. I'll keep you safe." He told you. Andy kicked the feathers under a couch.

"One things for sure, you're not safe here. There's a lot of people here. I don't want to tell the guys about you just yet because they'll freak out." Andy explained as he wrote something down.

"Here, it's the address to the hotel I'm staying at. Try to meet me there at midnight if you can. We can discuss what we'll do then." He said, handing you the paper.

You slightly smiled up at him. "Thank you, Andy." You told him. He smiled back as a response and snuck you out of the building.

[a/n] Okaaaaaay! So I practically half assed this one shot. Sorry for that. I've just had this saved as a draft for quite some time and really wanted to publish it so I could move on with the others. If you actually liked it, cool!