The Party (Gerard Way X Reader)

Two months later. Two months since that little accident at the hotel. It certainly wasn't the last it had happened.

Gerard had gotten drunk on many other occasions to the point where you'd wake up to him cuddling you..

To this day, you still couldn't figure out how he kept getting into yours and (friend's name) hotel. And every time he did, you were left to drag him back to his band.

Luckily, Gerard never found out. That was until the last time it had happened.. which was last week..

*last week*

"Y/n, I'll be right back! I'm gonna go down to the café for some coffee." (friend's name) told you as he/she headed for the door.

"Kay!" You replied. True it was really late at night for coffee, but that was how your friend was. He/she didn't give a single fuck.

They'd drink ten espresso's at three in the morning if they wanted to. You were now left alone. But it's not like you cared.

You're used to being alone. Meh! Since it was October, you decided to put in a horror movie! You looked through your small bag of horror movies that Gerard had let you borrow.

What better movie to watch during the skeleton war than Halloween? You turned on the TV and put the DVD in.

It was the very first movie. You hadn't even gotten 15 minutes into the movie and you were already asleep.

You woke up to the sound of (friend's name) coming in. You had figured that you were only asleep for a short while.

What you didn't realize, due to how tired you were, you had been asleep for hours and the TV was turned off.

(Friend's name), or so you thought that was, stumbled around the room for a minute. You shifted around in your bed and tried going back to sleep.

Then they placed their hand at the edge of your bed, lightly grabbing your ankle. "Mm, (friend's name), knock it off..."

You mumbled. But then they got on the bed and hovered over you. You sighed. What's he/she doing now..?

When you looked up at their silhouette you realized it wasn't (friend's name). It was Gerard. Shit! NO! You screamed in your head as he fell.

"AAHG!" You grunted once Gerard had landed on top of you, knocking the wind out of you. Damn, this fucker's heavy! The familiar smell of alcohol was hitting you.

Gerard had made himself comfy on top of you and was straddling you at the same time. You gulped and your face turned red.

He had most of his weight on you, making it difficult to breathe. "Damn it, Gerard..." You whispered.

You tried your hardest to push him off, but to no avail.. You had battled for hours, though Gerard never budged.

It was at least nine in the morning now. Gerard had finally moved, but for the worse. He lifted himself up a little and looked directly at you through squinted eyes.

"Wait, y/n?" He tiredly slurred. Gerard looked around and realized this wasn't his hotel. "Oh shit, sorry about that."

He apologized. Gerard had gotten up and stumbled to the door and left. You couldn't get back to sleep after that.

*the next week after*

Ever since then, you were too afraid to talk to Gerard. You haven't really spoke with him ever since.

Honestly, you felt pretty ashamed. But why should you? Gerard's the one who kept breaking into your room and plopping himself down on your bed.

You didn't really understand. Right now, you were outside sitting on the hood of (friend's name) car.