3

"Some days I can't even dress myself"
"It's killing me to see you this way"

+++++

Bella sat on her bed, fiddling with her hands nervously in her lap.

"Would you please stop fidgeting?" Harry snapped, pulling her out of her haze.

"I'm sorry" She said softly, "I just don't know if I can do this"

Bella had convinced herself that she would do anything for Harry, she would do anything he wanted her to, and right now he wanted her mother gone. So that's what needed to happen.

"She's trying to get you sent away, she's going to seperate us, Bells. She doesn't care about you" Harry kept saying, his voice frantic.

"I get that" She would say, "but I just don't know if killing her is the right thing to do"

"It is" Harry snapped. "You have to get rid of her before she sends you to some mental institution"

"I don't get it!" She cried out, "Why would she send me to a metal institution, there's nothing wrong with me?"

Harry sprung to his feet at this, marching towards her and grabbing her face, forcing her to look at him.

"You're right. There is nothing wrong with you, and no matter what anyone tells you - you have to remember that. She's the crazy one, think about it, she's just been through a divorce, this is a big change for her and she's putting all of her problems and feelings on you! Making you look like the crazy one, that's what's messed up"

"Yeah" Bella agreed, angrily. "Yeah, you're right, it is messed up. I want to make you happy, Harry. If this is what will make you happy, then I'll do it, I'll kill her" As soon as the words left her mouth, Harry's eyes lit up, his devilish smirk spreading on his face.

"That would make me very happy, Bells. It would make you happy too! You wouldn't have anyone bothering you - it'd just be the two of us" Harry said smiling.

Bella liked the sound of that, she liked the idea of Harry and her being alone together, probably a little too much. This thing she had with Harry was more an obsession than anything else. It scared Bella just how much she depended on him, the idea of the two of them ever being apart made tears well in her eyes. Bella didn't know what she would do with herself if it ever happened.

"Just the two of us" Bella smiled, "I like the sound of that"

"I knew you would, baby" Harry said, making her heart swell.

"How do I do it?" She asked apprehensively.

"Your mum took your dad's gun when we - you, when you moved out" Harry explained, smirking again. "It's in the attic, I saw her put the box in there. You just have to do it, as soon as possible"

Everything was becoming far too real for Bella, she was actually going to do it. She was going to shoot her mother, with her dad's gun - because Harry asked her to.

"Bella" Her mum knocked softly on the wood of her door. "I'm coming in, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, she stepped inside the darkly lit room. Bella checked the time on her clock - 9:54 - she had been lying in bed prior to her mum coming in, trying to decide when and how she was going to do it.