5

"Soon it will be over and buried with our past"
"We used to play outside when we were young, and full of life and full of love"

+++++

Bella sat cross legged on her bed facing Harry, her music could probably be heard from the house next door.

"What's this one?" Harry asked.

"You haven't heard this song?" Bella said shocked. "It's Nirvana"

"It's what?" He said confused.

Bella's eyes went wide. "You don't know Nirvana? Have you been living under a rock? This song is one of my favourites, it's called 'Dumb'" She reached for the remote for the speaker, turning the music up louder. "Listen" she shouted over it.

Bella fell back onto the bed, dragging Harry down with her. She closed her eyes, a small smile on her face as the music played.

"What's so good about Nirvana?" Harry asked, Bella frowned.

"Their music - it's just, it's not like all the techno bullshit we hear on the radio, it's different. It's so powerful and moving. The music seeps into your body and just makes your soul come alive" Bella's eyes were still closed as she spoke. "It's just intoxicating"

"Geez, Bells. I don't think I've ever seen you so passionate about something" Harry smiled. "It's cute"

"I know you don't like it when I bring this up" Bella murmured once the song had finished. Harry groaned in response. "But I've been thinking, okay? And I don't want to leave her body down there. We have to bury her"

"Are you stupid?" Harry snapped causing Bella to flinch. "We can't do that, if people find out what you did Bella, if people find out - you'll be put in a mental institution, or jail or something, I don't know"

"We don't have to tell anyone! We could just bury her in the backyard or something, I just can't live here knowing that she's down there-" She felt like throwing up when the words left her mouth, -"rotting in that basement"

Harry sighed over dramatically. "If that's what will make you happy, Bells, then yes, we'll bury her in the backyard"

"Thank you" Bella jumped on Harry, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Harry had made the decision to bury her at night, despite Bella's protests.
"We have to do it now before the rain hits" He had said.

"Why are you making me dig?" Bella shouted - they hadn't missed the rain. "You're stronger than I am"

"Don't be such a child, just put your back into it" Harry put his hand on top of hers, helping her push the shovel down. Soon enough they had dug a big enough hole, Bella lifted her mum's legs and Harry took her arms.

"Come on, let's do this quickly, the rain isn't going to stop anytime soon and you're going to get sick" Harry yelled over the rain, pointing to the pile of mud on the ground.

Bella stared at the wet ground - it looked normal with the dirt back in, like her mother wasn't six feet under it. Harry grabbed her arm forcing her to face him. Their faces were inches apart yet he still had to yell, the rain was beating down so hard on them.