Finale

"Now wait, wait, wait for me. Please hang around"
"I'll see you when I fall asleep"

+++++

"Come on, Bells, please just, no more fighting" Harry loosened his grip on her wrists, his thumb now tracing patterns onto her skin. "I hate fighting with you, let's just talk this through. I know we'll get through this, we always do"

Bella sighed, breaking free of Harry's grip on her wrists.

"I wish it was that simple, Harry, but not this time" She said.

"Please Bella" Harry whined desperately, his voice strained. "You want me to change? I'll change, I will, I'll do anything. Just wait for me, Bella, please. Let me show you, I can be better. Wait for me, hang around for just a little while longer"

"I'm sorry, Harry" Bella whispered back, her heart breaking at the look on his face. "I can't, not right now. But we'll see each other again one day, hell - I see you every time I fall asleep"

"I just don't understand why you're being so goddamn unreasonable!" Harry boomed, his demeanour changing in just seconds. He threw himself up from the bed, his face turning redder with each word he spoke. "Why do you have to be so difficult? Why're you always blaming me for things? I don't understand, Bella, I don't understand what I've done to make you hate me" He yelled, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"I don't hate you, Harry, I never said that!" She cried out, moving off her bed to stand with him. "I just can't deal with all the lies and I just can't stand the person I become when I'm with you, I don't like me when I'm with you"

"You're so fucking full of shit, Bells" He sneered, stepping too close to her than what she was comfortable with. His hands came down hard on her shoulders pushing her to the ground. Bella stared up at Harry in shock, his angry expression hadn't wavered.

"Stop talking to me like that" She yelled, still on the ground, trying to make her voice sound strong.

"You need to learn who's in charge, Bella" He spat, towering over her trembling body, she stood up cautiously. "It sure as hell isn't you, I promise you that"

"Go away, Harry" She screamed as his boot hit her side forcefully, sending her toppling back to the floor.

"I. Can't" He said through gritted teeth, his eyes showed no sign of any emotion besides anger. Hatred, even. "God, people piss me off, you know? They change their minds just like that-" He clicked his fingers in front of Bella's face. -"One minute it's like "I love you" and "together forever" and the next it's "I'm not sure anymore" and "I can't do this"" He was shaking his head angrily, his hands balled into fists by his side.
"It's a load of shit, that's what it is"

"Harry, please" Bella whispered, standing in front of him again. "Calm down, please"

Harry closed his eyes tightly and for a second Bella felt like he might have listened to her. But when he opened his eyes, they were still black, and before she could comprehend what was happening, his hand struck her cheek, hard.

"Don't you fucking dare tell me to calm down" He whispered harshly, not caring about the pain he'd caused her. Bella's head was throbbing, she felt as if she was going to pass out. In that moment, as fear overtook her mind and body, a single thought ran through her brain. Her dad's gun was in her bedside table drawer. She hadn't moved it since she shot her mum.

Bella stood up, moving away from Harry as quick as she could. She now stood, just in front of the table, a panicked expression on her face. Harry's eyes flickered to her hand that was on the drawers handle, all the anger from his face vanished in seconds, an amused expression plastered on his face.

"Oh, Bells" He chuckled devilishly. "You're so stupid"

That's all it took for Bella to snap, she pulled open the drawer, grasping the gun in her hands. She turned back to Harry, pointing the gun at his chest. Her hands shook dramatically as she stared at the boy in front of her. The boy she had once loved. The boy she had given her everything to.

Even with a gun pointed at him, Harry's smirk didn't waver. His arrogant behaviour only added to Bella's anger. Her breathing sped up as she put more pressure on the trigger.

"So, so stupid"

And then she pulled the trigger. But as she watched Harry's body fall to the floor, she fell too. Pain spread through her body and her chest felt like it was on fire, she couldn't understand why she was hurting so bad. The pain was one she couldn't describe, it was nothing like she'd ever felt before.

As her eyes grew heavier and darkness overtook her body, she could hear just one thing. His deep voice taunted her.

"We're practically the same person, Bells"