Hiatus

Hi, guys! Sorry if you got excited until you read the title of this chapter, but I'm pretty sure you know what its gonna be about.

I've been so inactive on here lately. Not just this story either, my other stories, my library, my followers, all haven't been getting the attention they need. It's already been a month and a half of this hiatus, and it's purely because of school.

School is stressful this time around.

I constantly have hours of homework, I have volleyball and soccer practice everyday, I play in the band at my school, I need to volunteer a certain number of hours each semester for National Honor Society, and I need to study to keep my grade up in math.

By no means am I saying writing this story is a burden. In fact, it has been quite fun with all of the feedback I've received, and I reached 1k reads within this month. What I am saying, though, is that I have very little time for things within the day, and I've already had to cut some things that I used to do out, and this is going to have to be another one.

Eventually, I will be back on here to finish this story and others when I have the time, but until then I'm keeping it up. This is not over.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.
Thanks again,
A sad author.