Chapter 12

After that, Brett and me layed in each others arms until I heard a very feminine voice call Brett down stairs.

He pulled me along with him. On the way down, Brett explained that the woman was his older sister that was now his legal guardian until he turned eighteen in two months.

I immediately halted in step,"I am not ready to meet your family. I just found out about you. What if she doesn't like me, or I embarrass myself? What if.....". He cut me off before I could finish. He took my face in his hands, and brought my eyes to look into his. I felt that familiar tingling in my stomach.

"My sister is going to love you. I promise," he quickly kisses my nose before pulling me along with him.

So many thoughts were running through my head as we reached the last step. As soon as my feet landed, I was enveloped in a warm hug. I easily but hesitant draped my arms around the woman. When she stood straight, I saw a huge grin spread across her face. Then she looked over at Brett.

"So this is the wonderful mate you have been going on and on about. Well, little brother, you got a nice, pretty one," she smiled at me with love, and it grew even wider as I blushed at her comment.

"Yes, Ally, this is my gorgeous mate, Kat," I felt myself blush harder at Brett's comment. What is it about this family and their humor at seeing my blush. Him and his sister laughed at my beet red face. I glared at Brett, and he shut up as soon as he saw my expression. I smiled in triumph, and looked over at his sister, who was smiling lovingly at us both.

I took a second to look at her while she started talking to Brett. I saw that she had the same dark hair and grey eyes as Brett. She is definitely taller than me, but quite short compared to Brett.

Overall, I liked her, although she should be the one liking me.

All of a sudden, Ally perks up, "Kat, you should have dinner with us."

I looked at Brett to see what he thought, and he nodded his head.

"Sounds cool," I said trying to sound cool, bit inside I was nervous.

Ally giggled and ran away from us, not before she wrapped us both in a hug. I looked over at Brett just in time to see a big mass coming for me. My first instinct was to closeline the person. So when I heard a satisfying grunt, I smiled in satisfaction.

That smile slipped from my face when a very confused and pained Brett lay on the floor, trying to understand what just happened. Then I burst out laughing. I couldn't control the laughing, and I had to bend over to breath, even then I was still laughing.

When I finally stopped, I looked over at Brett to find that he wasn't there. Confused I looked around. When I turned back around, I felt myself being picked up and placed over a hard shoulder. When I realized that I was on Brett's shoulder, I started hitting his back, but it didn't distract him from whatever he was doing. All he did was chuckle. Giving up, I dagger against his shoulder.

We had walked out of a door and now all I could see was grass.

I looked down his back, and my eyes landed on his butt. Giggling to myself, I poked it.

Startled by the sudden poke, he jumped.

When he started laughing, thought he was laughing at me poking his butt, but no. When I felt myself flying through the air, I screamed. Soon, I feel the rush of cold water around me. The cold shocking my warm body.

When I surfaced, I could hear his laughing in the midst of my gasps and shivers.

He through me in a pond.

I started swimming towards the dock, where the idiot is laughing. Swimming was hard because the cold left my body aching.

When I reached the dock, I glared at him. When he saw my angry face and shivering body, the smile slipped from his face. He held out his hand, which gave me an idea. Acting regular, I grabbed his hand and put my other on the deck, making it look like I was going to get out. I quickly and easily pulled him in with me.

I laughed as I watched him struggle to the top. When he did, he didn't seem bothered by the cold, which made me upset that he wasn't suffering like I was. When he saw that I was upset that he wasn't cold, he grinned at me playfully.

"I'm a werewolf, my body is a furnace." It made me frown harder.

The intensity in the air intensified as we kept looking at each other. I was aware that he was moving towards me, but I couldn't look away from him. When he reached me, I felt the shivers of cold slide away as be wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. The cold shivers were replaced by shivers coming from his touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck, which pulled him closer.

When his lips touched mine, it was like our world exploded. Sparks flew from our locked lips. I felt him smile against my mouth. I pulled him closer, and he hitched me up where my hips were aligned with his. I felt him move against me. I moaned against his lips which he took advantage of and kissed me deeper. Everything in that moment felt so right.

Abruptly he pulled away making me feel unsatisfied. I groaned but didn't open my eyes. I just leaned my head against his chest.

I suddenly remembered that we were still in the pond.

He was the one to speak, "We should get inside and get some different clothes on. I'm sure that Ally has some clothes that you can borrow," he smiled at me and grabbed my hand, and he pulled me out of the pond and toward the house.

I know its a boring chapter and that I haven't written in a long time, but the story will progress. Besides I have day dreamed everything I'm going to do for the next chapters. Thank you guys for being patient with me.