Chapter 18

I sighed and looked about the room around me in boredom.

Blake and Brett were going to bring me home today. The doctor said that after the cast came off in a few weeks, that I should not fight or do anything that would harm me.

I had rolled my eyes, because I knew that the boys would keep me from fighting. But even then, some of them were betting on how soon I would try to fight.

With my good arm, I grabbed the blanket, and threw it off of me. Then, I grabbed my duffel bag, and threw my things in it.

Now that, that is accomplished, I can go home.

Home.

I sighed. My mom would be there. She had not once visited me in this wretched place.

That hurt more than my damn arm. Now that its in my mind, it seems weird that she has not even came to ask the nurses if I am alright. The nurses would have told me if someone was asking about me.

I quickly checked my phone to see if she had called or texted me any.

Nope.

None. But there was a text from Brett saying that he was on his way up to help me with my things. This made me smile. I quickly decided to type a text in to tell him that I would be ready when he got here, and that I missed him. 

My heart was racing when I finished the text. Although he only left a few hours ago to let is wolf run a bit, I missed him. My heart thumped wildly at the thought of seeing him again. I rushed into the bathroom to make sure I looked descent. I did not. My hair had not been brushed in days. I had crust in my eyes, and dark bags were under them. 

I was glad that Blake at least got my deodorant out of my room. What would I do without him? I quickly ran my hand through my hair, and got the crust out of my eyes. And then I stopped. 

Why do I care what a guy thinks of me? I do not need to change my ways or looks for a guy. 

'You do if you stink.'

Sighing in irritation  at my thoughts, I walked  out of the bathroom just as the door opened. Brett turned around and saw me come out. A smile instantly lit his face. My heart thumped again, and again, until my whole body flushed. 

"Let me guess, you were freshening up for me? Well, girl, nothing could help that smell." He said plugging his nose and striking a pose. I laughed and shoved him away from me. He smiled at me and shoved me back. 

I lifted my arm and sniffed my underarm, and smelled. "Do I really smell?" I asked in curiosity.

He chuckled and shook his head in amusement. 

He suddenly stepped close to me with that smile still put into place. His nostrils expanded as he took a deep breath. I waited for the words I knew were coming.

Except they never came, so I looked up, and saw his grey eyes watching me as I worried with a playful smile.

"You smell like roses and vanilla," he stated and nuzzled his head into my neck. I cocked my head, and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. His hot breath on my neck sent shivers up and down my back. He started to kiss my neck and moved all along the sides which made my toes curl inwards. His hands roamed everywhere, but he was careful of my arm. 

He grabbed my legs and picked me up, putting my legs around his waist. I wrapped my good arm around his neck and kissed him roughly. My mouth had a mind of its own. Until he took over and kissed me back passionately. He set me on the bed and laid me back, still kissing me. 

Our hands were all over each other; we could not get enough of each other. I had never really thought about sex, until now. It had never really been on my mind. Suddenly he pulled away.

"We need to go," he said with a breathless grin. I just nodded because my breathing was still labored. He grabbed my bag and I put my shoes on. We headed down the corridor in comfortable silence. Every now and again I would peak a look at him, he would look at me , and I would look away smiling. We played this game for a while until he spoke up.

"You know I'm always gonna be here, so you don't have to stare,". This made me blush as my heart was melting.

"I like the way your face looks, so I will stare as long as I want," I stated with a hint of sass. He smiled and looked down at me, and he slowed down to a stop.

"Even stinky and a little messy, your beautiful," he said randomly, but still made my knees want to collapse. Then he bent down and gave me a chaste kiss , and he started walking again.

Then it hit me.

He called me stinky.

"You asshole!" I yelled and followed after him. He just laughed and ignored the fact that I was having a little trouble keeping up. I huffed. He looked back at me and looked surprised.

"Oh, do you need me to slow down for you?" He smirked as led. I gave him a deadpanned look, but I couldn't help my smile. When we got outside and see Blake standing there with the car ready. When we reached him, he pulled me into a hug being careful of my arm.

"Let's get you home. Don't tell them I told you, but they threw a welcome home party," he stayed with a smile.

________________

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't written in a while, but for some reason my brain won't let me come up with new ideas for chapters. But I love y'all. And I have an idea for the next chapter and will get it to you all as soon as possible. This chapter was just a filler with your favorite characters.