In the hospital

A/n: Of course this only applies in the world of fanfic because they are immortal and never get very sick BUT I didn't wanna make this an AU so oops.

Feyre groaned and rolled over onto Rhysand's tan chest. She shivered and had goosebumps all over her body. With her thin night gown on- which happened to be see through- Rhys teased her a lot during this time of sickness.
His arms closed around her and his wings came out, shielding her from the phantom chills covering her body. Feyre's head was in between Rhysands shoulder and jaw, and she was comfortable.
"Hey, how do you feel?" Rhys asked.
"Not good. My stomach is in a lot of pain and I just feel horrible. Everything aches." She shuddered and tucked in closer to Rhys. The doctors were clueless as to what was happening. After all, Feyre was immortal and immortals should never ever get sick. It was almost unheard of. When they informed Rhys with that information he asked if it could possibly be because of her human past, or because of her night mares. They turned him down saying that it couldn't possibly be.
When Feyre was asleep, he quietly asked the doctor if she could possibly be pregnant. "Well- I-" the doctor was at a loss for words.
"I never thought about that. If she was pregnant she should not be experiencing any stomach pain."
Rhys knew what was coming next.
"It is a possibility that she could have been pregnant and she happened to miss carry the child."
His heart dropped. They did not even know if she was pregnant or not but the thought of his mate carrying his baby and then losing it was enough to have him in tears.
~~~~~~~~~~
They took her in for a test later that day. It came back negative. Relief fluffed RHYSAND. He did not want to lose his unborn child and he did not want Feyre to go through that. He climbed into her bed with her and glanced at the clock. 2:17 am. What a time to be alive.
"Rhys?"
A cough came from beside him and Feyre had his immediate attention.
"Yes love?"
"My stomach feels a little bit better. I want to go home. Really bad." She had tears in her eyes.
"I know honey. Don't worry. We will get you home I promise."
The doctors still didn't know what was wrong but a few days later, she was better and back to her normal cocky self. Rhys loved her anyway.

Do you have any suggestions for me to write? I will write most things SO if you happen to have a suggestion I will gladly Pursue.
~Eleanor