Pregnant Part 6

Hi I have not written in a long time and I am so sorry about that. I have taken a little break from social media so yeah.

"Rhys." I groaned.
He came through the door with both babies- one in each arm- and looked concerned. "Yes, honey?"
"My stomach hurts again. Really bad."
Ever since the birth of our twins I have been having horrible cramping in my abdomen and Rhysand has had his eyes on me at all times.

He walked through the nursery doors with our adorable children and sat beside me on the bed, handing me our daughter.
She cooed and grabbed at my chest, obviously hungry. I glared at her- silently cursing her for wanting to be fed when I was in so much pain. But I would do anything for my children. Anything.
As I fed our princess, the pain stayed consistent. Even the healer had no idea what was going on and why it was happening. Not cool.
Upon seeing my shirt open and his sister drinking my milk, our son started screaming like a freaking banshee because he was hungry too. Oh my word! I have Rhys our daughter and took our son from him.
His violet eyes reflected a concerned and tired look. We were always tired. But again, anything for our children.
When they were done drinking, they fell asleep right on top of us.
"How did we make these things? They sleep just as much as we do. Perfect!" Rhysand laughed- which caused the baby to stir.
"Shhh. They may sleep but only in fragments of time and if you wake them up I will hurt you." I snarled at him softly.
He leaned over to kiss me and eventually, we fell asleep just like that, with my stomach still hurting.

This is really short sorry about that. I just wanted to update somehow.
-El