Nightmare (and A/N)

• hi everyone! it's 2022 and i have not updated these short stories since 2016 😬
• i was doing some cleaning up on my wattpad account and i found this (very short) one shot in my drafts.
• i just wanted to say that i've come back to take a look at these because I'm finally rereading the entirety of acotar.
• the last book i had read at the time of this draft was acowar!
• i am doing a reread because when acosf came out I had completely lost interest in reading 😔 sooo... i am going to be reading that for the first time which is kinda cool!
• i would love to write some more after i finish my rereading.
• anyway, thank you for sticking around and still favoriting/commenting on this wattpad story! it is really cool to see something that i wrote so long ago still being interacted with.

"Feyre, Feyre." Hands gripped my shoulders, pulling me from my sleep. I gasped, sitting up so fast that I had no time to run to the bathroom and vomit what was left in my stomach. Rhys simply waved his hand and it was gone from the bed and we were clean once again. I loosed a breath, and I didn't know I was crying until he kissed away my tears.
"Come on. I'll help you get clean." He lifted me into his arms, being so gentle and caring and.... he was mine.
The water was already running, the lights were already on. The bathtub was big enough for two. He did not put me down as he sat in the porcelain tub and let me rest my head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you, do you know that?" His Violet eyes were filled with love and understanding.
"I know. I love you to. And... and I know I might not be the easiest to deal with and I know ever since the war I have been... distant again- but I'm trying. I'm trying so hard for you-" he cut me off with a hand on my chin. Hard enough to get my attention, but never hard enough to hurt. Never.
"Never say that. I love you. So much more than anyone will ever know. There is nothing you need to give me and you can take all the time you need to heal. I understand. I will be here every step if you will take me with you... I love you so much Feyre, darling."
I started to cry again, and he pulled me closer to him and held me tight.