Pregnant part 1

A bunch of fluff that's what this is
*if you have any requests please let me know k thx*

I rolled over and put my head on Rhysand's chest. His warmth radiated off and onto my skin. Although the house was heated, being naked didn't help anything. I looked up at his face and realized just how beautiful my mate was.
"What are you looking at?" He said in a very rough voice.
"Nothing pretty. It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen." I replied with a smirk.
He flicked my nose.
Prick, I said through the bond.
You were not saying that last night when I kissed you all over.
Heat flooded my cheeks. What a prick. Only my mate would do that. I couldn't say that I didn't like it because- oh- I definitely did.
Out of no where nausea hit me hard. I tore back the blankets and ran to the bathroom door, emptying my stomach before I could get to the toilet. The sight of my vomit on the floor was of course un-appealing, making me throw up even more. This time in the toilet.
Rhys entered the bathroom and immediately the floor was clean and my hair was being held back.
"Are you okay? Why are you sick?" He said with much concern in his voice.
"I don't know. I have not been this sick ever."
This was not the first time I threw up out of no where. It had been happening all week and when it happened- it was brutal. I had brief suspicion that it could be something different than sickness. I did not want to tell Rhys that my monthly cycle was late or that I felt different than usual. I did not want to tell him because I didn't want to know. Children would be nice but I don't think I could ever carry one in my stomach. I would not be able to do that. I would be a horrible mother. I-
"Feyre, Darling? Are you okay? You're shaking." My mate. My mate. My mate. I loved him so much for caring.
I simply nodded a reply and he held me close to his chest as I fell asleep.
*******
"Rhys, I- we need to talk." My voice was shaky. I was shaking and sweating and I don't know why I was nervous.
It was early in the morning, the sun shining through. The inner circle would be meeting us for lunch later but for now it was just Rhys and I.
"Yes, my love?" He said to me as I curled into his lap and looked into his violet eyes.
Too sweet- he was too sweet. I- I couldn't tell him.
"Why are you shaking? Honey, it's okay. You can talk to me." His eyes were filled With emotion.
"Rhys, I haven't told you this but I think I know why I'm sick." I was shaking uncontrollably.
"I- well I- my monthly cycle is late. Like- really late. And my body feels different. I don't know how to Describe it b-but it is different. And I-" I started sobbing. Full out ugly sobbing.
"I- I don't know what it means or if it's true but I- we could- I might be pregnant."
Tears filled his violet eyes. He too started sobbing.
"Feyre, that's the best thing I've heard. Why are you crying? Do you not want children?" Always for me. He always cared about me before anyone else.
"No- I- I want children with you. It would be my honor. But I just- I am going to be a horrible mother. And it scares me Rhys. It scared me so badly. The thought of carrying a child? I would fail at being a mother. Our children would hate me."
His calloused hands grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.
"Feyre," he said, his voice breaking with a sob.
"Please don't ever say that. Please. You are the most caring lady I have ever met. And you can do it. Our children will know you as their mother- even in the womb. They will know it's you and they will know that you care for them no matter what. You would be an amazing mother." He pulled me into his lap.
"Do you want to take a test? I could leave-"
I grabbed his wrist.
"I do not want you to leave me. I want you here every step of the way." I stood up and he followed.
Somehow with his powers he summoned a pregnancy test.
"Okay. Do you know how to do this?" He asked me.
"No. I've never had to check before."
I took a deep breath and looked at his face. He was smiling. He was happy and I was happy too.
"Well- it says here that you have to-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence because of a laughing fit.
"What? I have to what?" I said as I grabbed the box out of his hand.
"You- you have to pee on the stick!" He was losing his mind. My mate. And I was going to have children with this man? Someone help me.
"Yes. That is how it works honey. Now turn around so I can 'pee on the stick'."
He was howling with laughter.
Once I was done taking the test I set it on the counter and we left the room.
My hands were shaking and I noticed that Rhysand's hands were shaking as well.
He looked at me. I stared back.
"Listen- there is a good chance you aren't pregnant. But if you are- I am honored, honored, to have children with you, Feyre."
He broke my heart.
"Okay. Let's go check."
I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. I held it tightly.
When I looked down to the counter I saw that the stick indeed said 'pregnant.' I fell to my knees and let a sob shudder out of my body.
Happiness. This is what happiness feels like.
Rhys let out a sound of breath and happiness as well and fell to the ground right behind me. He pulled me in tight and my head was on his shoulder.
"Feyre. We are going to be parents. I love you. I love you. I love you." Rhys said with happiness that I could feel. When I looked up, not only was I glowing with happiness, so was he. My mate.

A/n: okay so like obviously this takes place after Feyre gets back from the spring court (hopefully) and everything has settled down. I will probably continue this little pregnancy thing too because who doesn't like it amIRight. ~ Eleanor