Pregnant part 4

Continuation of the last part. Again- you don't have to read the last part but aye it's recommended. Also- when I am done with this pregnant story I will be writing some Nessian stuff. Yay. Also 1) this isn't proofread because I didn't have time I'm sorry and 2) none of this is accurate because um well I have no experiences with child birth myself so ya know.

    "Feyre." I was sweating. My eyes stung and my skin burned and I couldn't breath-
"Darling, wake up. It's okay." Hands held me. Rhys. Rhys. My mate.
    "S-sorry. I- I had a nightmare." I whispered.
He help me to his chest and wrapped his hand around my back, cradling my body while my head was tucked in his shoulder.
    "Do you want to talk about it?"
   There was silence before I opened my mouth. "I-our babies died. I thought, I though she stabbed me in the stomach and I. I couldn't."
Tears came out of my eyes and onto my mates skin as he grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes.
"Feyre, it is okay. Our babies are okay."
He leaned down to kiss my very round stomach. At this point I was 37 weeks along and ready to pop our children out any second.
  I was already having false contractions, and a little bit of bleeding. Of course, every damn time I bled I called Rhys and panicked so intensely that I passed out. You are not supposed to bleed when you are pregnant. The healer said that I was okay, and that it was just the result of two very strong babies kicking me extremely hard. I could not tell if that gave me relief or if it scared me even more.
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rhys and I were in the kitchen with Cassian the week after when I felt a sharp pain. I gasped and winced, and Cassian and Rhys were both instantly beside me.
   "Are you okay?" Rhys had worry in his voice.
   "Yeah. There was just this sharp pain. It-" there it was again, cutting me off. I bent over with one hand on my stomach and the second hand on Rhysand.
     "Rhysand! This probably isn't okay!" Cassian said as Rhys picked me up and started heading toward the healer.
    "Yeah I'm aware. Please help."
He winnowed all three of us to the healer downtown. When we got inside, I saw that Mor, Amren, and Azriel were all there, picking up bandages and common medicines for their stock pile.
    They all looked over in our direction when Rhys said, "Hey guys. I'm pretty sure the babies are coming. Like right now."
   A healer came out and stared at us standing in the doorway.
    "Bring her back to the room, High Lord." It was the same healer that did our ultrasounds. She was very kind to us.
    Rhys left everyone else in that waiting room as we got into the elevator and went to the third floor. The healer led us to the delivery room.
   "Okay so here is how this is gonna go. Has your water broken yet?" She asked.
  "No." I grunted out as Rhys held my hand.
       "Okay well I'm gonna break it for you."
Fear flooded me and my eyes filled with tears. This was scary. This was too much. I am not ready for this- I couldn't be. It already hurt it hurt too much. Too much- ow, ow, ow-
    "Feyre, Darling, deep breaths honey. It's gonna be okay. You're strong." My mate. His forehead was pressed against my own and I could feel him saying sweet nothings into my mind as I kept my walls down.
The healer takes my hand and helps me sit at the edge of the bed. She takes off all of my clothes and gives me a blanket to stay warm.
Wow, What modesty. I suppose modesty doesn't matter when you are delivering children, but the thought made me laugh.
As I put my back to the wall of pillows behind me, the pain becomes overwhelming. I make a sound somewhere between a groan and a scream.
Damn you pain. I'm immortal. This should not hurt. Oh but it did. It was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. For the fifth time that night, tears slipped out of my eyes.
Without warning I felt something poke me way up inside my body. Water rushed everywhere and it caught me off guard.
"You're okay." Rhys said. "She just broke your water."
What a gentleman. How sweet. How kind.
Fuc-
"Hey! Don't curse me with your thoughts. It isn't my fault that I make you near children so nicely." He laughed.
His laugh made the room lighter. I smirked just a little bit before more pain came my way.
----------
We stayed that way for six hours. Me crying, Rhys comforting, me being in pain, until the healer came in and told me I had to start pushing now or something was going to go wrong.
I started pushing, pushing- and it felt wrong. It felt wrong.
I screamed so loud that even Rhys jumped up at the sound.
"There's the baby's head!" The healer yelled excitedly.
I reached my hand down to feel the baby's head, and I was met with a lot of blood and a head of hair.
Rhysand also touched our baby's head and started crying, his tears falling on my face.
"Okay. Okay. You are loosing a lot of blood. You need to get them out now. Now."
I pushed, and as a healer pulled, our first child came into this world. I screamed again as he was pulled out, and immediately taken away. It hurt. It hurt. And there was so much blood. I felt like vomiting and passing out at the same time.
"Okay Feyre, time for your baby girl. Your boy is okay be he needed some oxygen right away. Let's get this girl out."
I was numb. How do I do this a second time? Every time I let out a little push sparking pain Lit up in my abdomen which resulted in my screaming.
"Feyre, you can do this. Come on let's do it together. Scream as much as you need. Get out baby girl out." Rhys was so kind. So loving, and- there it was. Another baby head sticking out of who knows where. How gross.
Just moments later, our princess was pulled out and whisked away. I sat there shaking with my legs wide open and sweat dripping down my naked body.
I did not want to look down because when I did I saw blood everywhere. I think I might be sick. My shaking increased and my breathing got heavier. Rhysand climbed into the bed with me and held my shaking, trembling form.
Seconds later our blond healer brought in a blanket of blue and a blanket of pink.
She handed them to us and whispered a mere "Congratulations High Lord and High Lady."
I held our baby girl in one arm and I held our baby boy in the other. Rhys started sobbing. I started sobbing.
Our princess had violet eyes and dark, dark hair, but her face was very much mine. She look exactly like me. The same went with our little prince. I couldn't be happier, despite all of the pain.

Okay so this isn't finished yet. The next one will be when the inner circle meets the babies. Also- I won't be giving the babies names just because I feel like that takes away from making it your own story.
- Eleanor