May's P.O.V

I groaned as I gained consciousness. The lights in the room were way too bright.

I went to rub my eyes but realized that I couldn't. I looked down to see a pair of light pink binds forcing my wrists together. I struggled back and forth, trying to release myself. Matching pink binds were wrapped around my ankles, upper calves, thighs, and attached my already bound wrists to my waist.

I went to cry out, but there was something in my mouth that was preventing me from doing so. I could feel it, the strap of the strange object tightened around my head.

The bed that I was laid in was very small: it would have fit me perfectly if I had been able to stretch out all the way.

White painted wooden bars obscured most of my view of the room, climbing up all four sides of the bed and then connecting across the top, caging me in completely.

I sobbed quietly and curled up into as much of a ball as I could in the corner of the cage.

After a certain amount of time, I heard a door open. My eyes shot open. Through the tears and still fuzzy vision, I could make out the figure of a man walking towards the cage.

I squealed and tried my best to stay as far away from him as possible.

He crouched down and cooed softly at me, whispering small and gentle nothings. I screamed as loud as I could, tears pouring down my face, and thrashed at my bindings.

The noise of a door opening was heard and suddenly I was being lifted out of the bed and held in a pair of large, warm arms.

My head rested against the man's chest as he rocked me back and forth. I continued to wail as he hummed some sort of lullaby in my ear.

"Now now darling, you don't want to hurt yourself do you? Stop your thrashing, the bindings will come off as soon as you stop. Stop for Daddy." He said as he sat me on his lap. My eyes widened at his words and my sobs dissipated immediately.

Did he just call himself Daddy?

He smiled softly down at me and wiped my tears from my cheeks. I could tell that it was meant to be soothing, but it was anything but that.

"There we are, who's Daddy's little girl?" Hot tears spilled down my cheeks as he said that. 

What the hell is he doing? I want to go home!

He cradled me against his chest with an arm under my butt and one clasping my neck gently. I continued crying.

I don't know how long we sat there, him rocking me as I cried. After a while, I leaned into him unwillingly but completely exhausted and let sleep overcome me.