May's P.O.V:

I look at the spoon hovering in front of me in disgust and glare at the man holding it. There is no way in hell that he is going to feed me.

"Come on darling, it's either this or a bottle." He tells me and gently places the spoon of food on my lips. I slowly open my mouth and allow him to slip it in.

He smiles brightly at me while raising another spoonful.

"What a good girl you are! Who's the good girl, hmm? That's right, you are!" I giggle at his silliness and make gurgling sounds with my mouth. He beams and continues feeding me.

When all the food is gone he stands up and brings the bowl over to the sink. As he washes it I play quietly with my hands and look around the room.

The man comes over with a wet cloth and gently rubs the leftover food off of my face. I scrunch my face up and he chuckles softly.

He sits down in front of me again and hands me a pacifier. I look down at it, then back him. He sighs.

"You don't have to use it right now, but you will eventually." I look up at him through my lashes and cautiously bring it up to my mouth.

  The last thing I see is his surprised expression before I push it between my lips. It bobs a bit, but it feels really soothing and calming. I giggle as the man looks lost for words.

  After a few minutes of him watching me suck on pacifier and playing with the seat straps, he smiles softly and picks me up. I squeal and cling to him.

  He chuckles again as he carries me up the stairs.