Simon's P.O.V.

I stared at Eliza in complete shock.

"What, what do you mean?" I sputter after a moment, perhaps a bit too loudly as May begins to cry, startled.

I stood up and adjusted her in my arms, bouncing her a bit as I shushed her softly.

"I mean exactly what I said. This baby is trying to bond with her parent, Simon." Eliza didn't seem surprised by my reaction but was being very stern.

"I want you to know that I am willing to anything to help my baby, but I'm not sure that I can do that. I still have to be a public figure, Eliza, and as selfish as it sounds, this may be too much!"

She, again, did not seem surprised by my reaction.

"Simon, it's not a permanent transformation; you can simply take the pills 2 hours before you're planning to feed her (I'm making up stuff as I go to make the story work better, sorry, I don't mean to offend!). You can also pump, you know."

"I didn't know this kind of technology was available." I tell her, my brain reeling as I take in what all of this means.

"There's advancements in this field of science nearly everyday." Eliza tells me gently, placing a soothing hand on my arm.

"And I can get it for you, but only if you're 100 percent sure you are willing to take this step."

"Well, there really is no question, never was. This isn't about me or my publicity. I want to do this, I need to do this," I tell her, looking down at my sweet baby. "Whatever she needs, I will do it."

Eliza smiles and bends to retrieve her phone from her purse.

"Excellent, why don't I call in a prescription?"

I know! I suck! I'll get better at updating, I promise!