Simon's P.O.V.

Right about when the bottle reached half empty, May pulled back with a cry. I quickly set the bottle to the side and lifted May so that she was leaning against my front. Her chin rested on my shoulder as I began to rub her back.

  "Oh sweetheart, what's the matter? Tell daddy's what's wrong." I whispered soothingly. Her cries kept coming though and I didn't know what about. I quickly checked her diaper in fear that I had her sitting in a messed one, but she was still clean.

  When I tired to bounce her a bit, her cries got louder. I stopped and gently laid her down in her cradle. Leaning down, I touched the back of my hand to her forehead. It was scorching! I jumped up, already running to the kitchen to grab a cool cloth from the fridge.

  When I came back, May had stopped crying, but was whimpering softly as she mouthed on her sleeve for comfort. I gently picked her up, settling down onto the couch with her.

  As I brought the cloth up to her forehead, May reached up and grasped my pinky finger. I switched the cloth to the other hand and bobbed my finger a bit in order to keep her distracted.

  "Dadddyyyy." She cried out.

  "What darling? What is it?" I ask softly. She pales even further and before I even have time to process what's happening, May pukes all down her front.

Soooorrrrrrrry, another short one. Working on the next! Love you bunches!