May's P.O.V

I wake up and roll over to face the room. I don't know how long I've been here, but it's got to be a while now.

I look down and realize that the handcuffs have been removed. I stretch out over the whole bed, squealing happily. There are thin red marks from where the cuffs were, but I don't care.

  There must be something in the food that the man feeds me, I've been really low on energy and sleeping a lot.

  I look around the room and frown at what I see. The room is painted a light pink with white trim. There is a big changing table, a playpen, a rocking chair, and a book case.

  The only places that I have been in the house so far is the man's office, my room, and the kitchen.

I spot the baby monitor in the corner and scowl at it. (See what I did there, scowl, Cowell, eh?👌) Who does he think he is, cuffing me and treating me like a small child?

The door clicks open and I turn my head away, I don't even want to look at him. He sighs and I huff at the wall.

"Now sweetheart, don't act like that. Have you used your diaper yet?" I see his shadow out of the corner of my eye as he bends down over the crib.

  I shake my head no, but oh my god to I have to go! The pressure is so bad that I feel like I'm going to explode.

"You'll make yourself ill if you don't use it. Now come on, I know you have to go." I gasp slightly and cling to his arm as he picks me up. I didn't even hear him open the crib top.

  He suddenly presses on my stomach, right above my bladder. I groan as the need to pee increases. The man presses harder and I cry out uncomfortably.

  "Shh, love, shh. It'll be alright, just use the diaper for Daddy. Come on darling." He whispers in my ear. The pressure on my bladder becomes even more difficult to ignore and I suddenly release, peeing in the diaper.