May's P.O.V.

I was laying on the rug in the bathroom floor as Daddy prepared me a bath. I felt so awful, my throat hurt and my body ached. I was so embarrassed that I had puked on him, and I had the feeling he was mad at me for not telling him I felt bad.

  I heard the bath water stop flowing and felt my diaper being untaped. Daddy had stripped me of my onesie immediately after the "incident". I felt so bad that I hardly even had the energy to be embarrassed by being naked in front of him.

  "Come on dear, up and in." Daddy said softly as he scooped me up and into the bath tub. There was a mat and headrest that he laid me in to ensure that my head didn't slip under the water.

  He slowly cleaned my body, taking the cloth and covering it with soap before gently scrubbing the muck and sweat from my body. My cheeks heated up as he cleaned my private parts, but he didn't take advantage of me, his gaze didn't even linger.

  Every once and a while Daddy would look up and catch my eye, lifting his hand to check my temperature, softly murmuring soothing words.

  By the end of the bath, I felt much, much better. I was fighting to keep my eyes open as he lifted me out of the cooling water, my body shaking due to the change in temperature. I was quickly swaddled in a warm towel and I fell asleep soon after that.