IMPORTANT INFO! PLEASE READ ME!

*Clears throat* 

Now that I've got your attention with the shouty title, I need to explain a few things. 

First, sorry (how Canadian, eh?) for the long wait between books. I could give you a butt-load of excuses right now but I won't do that to you. I just hope that you're still around to read the 3rd (and final) installment in the This Would Be Paradise series. Yes, I did say final. Alas, I will be hanging up my zombie hat for the next while to focus on writing an Urban Fantasy series that I'm pretty excited to start. 

I will be posting 3 chapters a week (ONE chapter every Mon, Wed, and Fri) until the book is up in it's entirety. If this is too slow for you hungry readers, the complete and edited edition is up for sale on Amazon and all eBook retailers for purchase. For less than a specialty coffee drink, you can own the complete book! Plus you will have my eternal and undying gratitude (too cheesy?) for your support :)

But be forewarned my enthusiastic readers (*cue dramatic music*), if you come back here and post spoilers I will delete your comments faster than a high school student running away from a teacher that just caught them smoking behind the gym. Not only that, I will block you and you will never be able to comment on a story of mine again nor my profile. Harsh, but spoilers are the devil!

Also I just know I am going to get asked this *rubs forehead in exasperation*: Why can't you just post the entire book on Wattpad right now? ---> Because I am trying to start a career in writing and to do this, I need to make money selling my work. Just be glad I am not only posting one chapter a week like the previous two books (older readers can attest to how annoying that was ... sorry not sorry :P)

This is the unedited, first draft version so yes there will be spelling and grammar mistakes, forgotten characters, and possible plot holes abound. Correct them if you must, but know that they have already been amended in the paid version. 

And lastly, thank you to all my readers, old and new! You guys are awesome and don't you ever forget it! *tears up* I told myself I wouldn't cry ...

Chapter 1 will be coming later today. I just wanted to make sure everyone read this first :)