First Date

Jason POV

I park at Wing Stop since I had to give Alyson food to forgive me about what I did last time. I couldn't exactly tell her why I had to storm off. I'm not ready for other people to know about what I do so I keep it to myself.

"How did you know that Wing Stop is my favorite?" Alyson asks a little too excited.

"I didn't because it's my favorite" I reply. I honestly didn't know she liked this place. I come here a bit so often. She really brings surprises with her, most girls wouldn't get this excited over a date at WingStop. She is more.

"Really? And here I'm thinking that you actually did this for me, what a bummer" she huffs

"I didn't m-" she cuts me off

"I was just kidding" she laughs getting out of the car.

I open the door for her to go in.

"What a gentleman" she says smiling but then I get in first.

"You thought!" I laugh. It was pretty hilarious you should of seen her face it was priceless.

"Ha -ha very funny" she laughs sarcastically coming in after me.

We were ready to order.

"What do you want?" I turn to ask Alyson.

"I want a 20 piece of boneless buffalo sauce wings and 2 largel fries too" she says to the cashier

"Are you sharing that cuz that won't fit in there" I say checking her out. She looked pretty hot with those jeans she had on. Get a grip, I say to myself.

She punches my arm and giving me the 'I know what you're doing' look.

"What?" I ask acting as if I didn't know what I did

"Don't play dumb it makes you look dumber than you already look" she says

"Ouch you really hurt my feelings right there love" I say placing my hand over my heart as if I've just been shot.

"Oh really?" she laughs

I turn to look at the cashier to order what I want.

"May a have a 20 piece buffalo wings with carrots, fries, and ranch on the side please, thank you" I say taking out a 100 dollar bill. I didn't have any other bills and that was the one I had. The cashier takes the money gives me the change and the receipt.

We wait for like 20 minutes for our order to be ready.

"Jason" the cashier says placing the bags in the counter.

"Thank you" I say grabbing the bag

Alyson opens the door for me to get out since I had the bag. We approach my car and went in.

"We're going to my place okay?" I say

"Yeah ok" she says, but she was too concentrated on eating her fries. Damn this girl must really love food, I thought.

The ride was silent until I put the radio on. The song 'What if I Told You That I Love You' came on.

"Oh my god, this is my favorite song" turning up the volume

I look at her and laugh

The song is about to start and I may know what's going to come next.

"....when you told me that you want me.. did you really want me... or was this all a joke to you" she sings and those lyrics made me feel something i never felt before. Guilt.

"...If Id tell you all my feelings.. would you believe me?"she kept singing and i have that same feeling again.

What is this?

A while later we arrived at my place.

"Um where are we?" she asked as soon as she looked at the house.

"My house" I replied and she looked shocked.

"We never agreed to come to your place" she says gripping the bag of food.

"Yeah we did" I say

"When?" she asked

"When you were to concentrated eating" I say approaching the door and reaching out for the key to open the door.

"But that doesn't count because you interrupted me while I was eating" she says

"Well too bad we're here already" I say opening the door.

"But-" she sighs giving up and entering the house. I got in after her and closed the door behind me.

Nobody was home. My mom works in a company of graphic design and works most days and my dad is an author.

"Woah it looks bigger from the inside that in the outside" she says in aw.

The house was a 2 story house. It was pretty big even for me and my little brother.

I was adopted by this family when I was 11. I used to be in other foster homes but I didn't like the way they treated and sometimes a got abused by them. I really tried to fit in but I never did. Some of my foster parents got drunk and start getting mad for no reason.

One time I was washing the dishes and my foster dad came home. He was drunk and started screaming that nobody gave a crap about him and that he wasn't treated right in his house. He took his anger on me and started hitting me with anything that was in sight. Then he said that he was going to call the people to send me to juvie for doing things that I wasn't supposed to. Well it was his word against mine. I was put in juvie because of that guy.

I got out 2 years later and then they put me in this home. I liked it here my foster parents took good care of me at first I thought it was going to be the same as the other foster homes. I was wrong it was pretty cool so I decided to stay here.

"Where are your parents?" she asks

"They're at work" I reply

She looked around the house and at some picture hanging from the wall.

"How come there aren't any pictures of you when you were little?" she asks. I hesitated for a moment but decided to tell her.

"Because I was adopted when I was 13" I reply looking at her to see her reaction. She looked like she wanted to ask how or where were my parents but decided to change the subject.

"Oh" she says.We enter the kitchen and she placed the bag on the counter.

"So why did you bring me here?" she asks taking out her box and eating them out of the box.

"Don't want a plate?" I ask

"No, thank you" She says

"And girls say that guys don't have manners" I say laughing

"Shut up! You still haven't answered my question" she says

"Well I don't know maybe to convince you to be my girlfriend" I say and once those words came out I wish they never did. What did I just say?, I asked myself.

*************************

Don't be a silent reader comment what you think about this book. Comment & vote <3