Love Is Stronger

Jason POV

"Until I got to know you better but you were still the same player and I hate myself for falling for you because I've never fallen this deep in love with someone" she cries, and wipes her tears away.

"Alyson! I'm here! I'm never leaving you, not ever" I scream wanting her to hear me calling for her.

"If you told me what was going on then I would have been more careful..." she keeps going

"I didn't want to put you in danger" I say but I know that I still did.

"I love you, Jason, you mean everything to me...and you can't leave because who am I supposed to make fun of now" she laughs through her tears and I smile with her.

"I love you too, Alyson!" I scream even though I know that she can't hear me.

"I can see that you care a lot about this girl" my mother says

"I do and I would do anything for her" I say still looking at Alyson.

"Then I guess I can't get in between you and the love of your life" she says

"What do you mean?" I ask turning to look and my mother.

"You're good to go now" she says

"Are you serious?" I ask

"Yes, go now before that door disappears" she says nodding towards the door behind me.

I turn the door knob and open the door. A bunch of lights hit my face.

"Take care...my beautiful boy" she says smiling at me.

I couldn't just leave without saying good-bye to my mother. I walk towards her and hug her. I know this won't be the last time seeing her, I'll see her again one day.

"Thank you, mom" I say

"I love you, Alex, don't forget that" she says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I say back.

We separate and turn towards the door. I turn back to look at her so that I will never forget how beautiful she is. I wave her good-bye and step inside of what seems to be a tunnel full of angels.

*****************************

Hope you like this chapter<3

Comment & Vote <3