I Lost Her

Jason POV

"Yeah I knew it" she scoffs "Stay away from me as possible because I'm done being the girl that people think that they play with" a tear falls down her cheek.

I lost her, I lost the one person that actually meant something to me. It wasn't like she thought it was. I would never hurt her like that but then I did.

-flashback-

"Come with me upstairs" she whispers

"Sorry but I'm with someone" I say backing away from her.

"You know I know that the girl you're with is a game for you, wait or more like a bet" she smirks

"What are you talking about?" how could she know that wait unless...oh god Raul. Raul and Susan hooked up while I was with Alyson. He told us about him and Susan hooking up.

"I wont tell her if you and me go upstairs" she whispers

"How can I trust you?" I glare at her

"You can trust me once you give me what I want" she says

-end of flashback-

Yes I know I shouldn't of done it but I couldn't hurt her. She's been hurt enough by Ethan. I was so stupid why did I even trust Susan. I can't lose Alyson she's been what I've been looking for and now I lost her.

She goes downstairs and I go after her. I lost sight of her once she got in the dance floor. I quickly recognize her small body grabbing a bottle of alcohol from Zach. Does she really think that by getting drunk she will stop feeling anything? Well she thought wrong, trust me I've done it a bunch of times and it only made me think of it more.

I went to where she was but she was gone. I looked for her everywhere but there were a lot of people in here.

I spot her in the second living room of the house she was alone drinking from the bottle.

Then out of nowhere 3 guys approached Alyson and started dancing with her. She didn't do anything about it, she just went on with it. I couldn't stand it anymore, seeing her wasting herself like this, like if she was nothing,

I walk through all the drunk and sweaty bodies dancing around me. I push the guy away from her to turn to look at me.

"You better not get any closer to her" I warn

"Or what?" he laughs. I grab him by his collar.

"Or I'll beat your fucking ass and leave you in the hospital" I say "So you choose, oh and that goes to your little friends too"

The guy stopped laughing and left along with the other guys.

"Stop ruining all the fun" she says stumbling on her feet.

"I think you've had enough" I say reaching over to get the bottle she had in her hand but she pulled away before I could reach it.

"Did I ever ask for your opinion" she says

"C'mon we have to go" I say grabbing her wrist

"Fuck off!" she pulls away and turn to look at her. Seeing her beautiful eyes full with hurt, hurt that I caused. "You can leave me here and go with that slut oh but don't worry...I'll be fine" her voice kept breaking and her eyes were watery.

I want to pull her into my arms and tell her that i'm sorry but I know that won't be enough. I've hurt her too much and I don't want to make it worse.

"I'm sorry" I whisper but she didn't hear me she just walked into the crowd and disappeared.

*****************

Comment & Vote <3