Chapter 2:I don't know!

Yn's POV

I am listening to loveeee and affection when I walk into the building. I don't bother to ask anyone for help because I know I will want to fight them for being rude afterwards. So I make my way down the hall looking at every locker until I see number 165 my locker. As I open it I hear a loud ghetto voice.

"Haha you so stupid Brianna!!!!" She laughs

Her high pitch squeaky ghetto voice annoys me. I'm hood and my voice doesn't even sound like that she sounds like a cartoon character or something.

"Girl you mind getting away from my ear?" I mumble to myself

"Eh excuse me!" She says slightly pushing me so She can get to her locker.

"Look little girl I don't know you but if you ever touch me again I will break your face!" I yell at her

"Haha looks like the new girl got jokes!" She laughs.

She annoys me already. I didn't plan on coming to school on the first day and fighting her. She needs to just hop off because I'm about to pop off. I don't even like her swag she got in almost every color of the fvcking rainbow shesh girls I know they say see the rainbow taste the rainbow but this ain't a skittles commercial.

"Look little girl...I'm not sire who you talking to but you laughing like spongebob not helping you!" I yell

A boy with a blonde curly top and a boy with two braids started to laugh a little. I smirked because now she look like she about to cry I didn't even say what I should've said.

"Look shawty ain't nobody got time for your mess!" She yells getting into my face a little

Princeton's POV

I see Zonnique getting a little to close to that girl. I have seen Zonnique fight she can fight just a little but this girl looks like she can open a can of whoop a**. Maybe a can of bounce that a** to.

"Uh did you just call me.....shaw.....Shawty!?" The girl ask

"Yeah b*tch I sure did!" Zonnique yelled

"Look thot get this straight my name is Y FN N!!!!" The girl who's name must he Yn yells

"I don't give a flying fvck!" Nique yells

At that Yn punches Zonnique straight in the nose. Then Yn walks down the hallway and into Mr.Brown's class. Lucky I have that class to, I walk down the hallway and into the class 1 second before the bell rings.

Yn's POV

I'm sick of this school already I wish I could just go back to my real parents in the Bronx and be popping with my real friends. I miss Day Day crazy a** with her loud crazy laugh a** laugh, Devin with his rapping skills, and Red with her beautiful singing. Man those was my goons until DHS.

I look at a boy who sits next to me. He is actually cute, his afro is cool, and his swag is chillin.

"Wssup I'm Jacob" He turns and smiles at me

"Sup I'm Yn" I smile

"Pretty just like you" He smirks

"Thanks" I smile

Princeton's POV

I must say Yn is beautiful. I didn't realize how beautiful her voice sounded when she is speaking calmly. The name Yn makes me smile just thinking about it.

"Welcome" I shrug

"Hm" She smirks

"So....Where you from?" I ask

"Uh Bronx" She smirks

"No wonder you can kick a**" I smile

"Haha a little" She giggles

"Well you seem cool Yn" I smile

"Your cool to Jacob" She smiles

"Oh my friends call me Princeton or Prince" I smile

"Oh....Some people call me Taco" She smiles

"It fits you" I smile

"True true" She smiles

I think I just found my first crush of 11th grade. She is just perfect to me usually I ain't for violent girls but she's different I feel like she wouldn't be so violent if she felt love.

Yn's POV

Princeton is nice I guess but he just seems to nice. I'm not sure if I can trust him just yet even though a big part of me wants to. I feel weird around him for some reason like Jacob can just do no wrong. I'm sure he means well though. I kind of like him..........